who is it going to be? region 4 div 4

hitter

Hells yea...i think the graham game can be used as a learning experience...

The best that can happen is us beat Magna Vista (which we will) then martinsville upset basset and then come to us and lose...

I hope that happens cuz i wanna see atleast on of our playoff games!

I couldn't believe Bassett got pounded 54 to zip by William Fleming. It's going to be hard to pick a region 4 champ because all these teams are about even. Magna Vista, Bassett and Carrol Co. are a toss up. Martinsville will play one game and be out.

Yea...Bassets is not that good...we just played a HORRIBLE game...I say in a rematch we win in a game that is sorta close. SWD can keep up with any district around here buddy. According to about everyone we are the best district in the state in AA so watch what you say.

Carroll County all the way. The way I see it they will come to MV next week and win in a cake-walk, probably about somewhere around 45-50 to 6(MV will score one late against the jv kids) and then they will go to Bassett the next week(who by the way are horrible) and get revenge for their earlier loss and this one won't be close either, 35-6(got to work on that jv "D", they give up another late TD). The Piedmont is terribly weak this year,MV nor Bassett played hardly any tough teams so I see this regional as Carroll County's in a rout. What do you say BigD4VT?

[ QUOTE ]

What do you say BigD4VT?

[/ QUOTE ]

How did my name get in this?

What do I think? I haven't seen Magna Vista this year but after watching Richlands play them the past three I think it's probably safe to say they are still a tough nosed, hard hitting team. I honestly wish Richlands was still D-IV so the Blues would have a chance to play them again. It was sort of becoming a rivalry I think. But anyway, back to the game, Is Carroll going to Ridgeway? Carroll has a long history of not playing well on the road, and of course "The Hole" is a very imposing place. So based on all of that and the way Carroll played against Graham last week I'd have to say MV wins. But again, I haven't seen Magna Vista play and I don't even know what their record is.

Wish we still could be playing Richlands also,BigD. I, like you thought that the MV-Richlands annual playoff game was becoming a very good, hard-fought but respectful rivalry. I miss not being able to come to Ernie Hicks or welcoming ya'll to "The Hole" this year,but good luck in the playoffs, I wish ya'll much success. CC comes to the friendly confines of downtown Ridgeway next week. MV is 6-4 for the year with losses to Franklin Co.,GW-Danville(in 3 ot's),Bassett and the best team we've played this year Reidsville,NC.We've beat WM. Fleming and WM. Campbell both on the road. The kids have also gone thru some hardships this year with multiple coaching changes(3 head coaches in a season is a bit much). So it will be interesting to see how things play out next week, I just hope for a safe and well played game like last years MV-Richlands game was!! That was a great High School football game wasn't it?? OH and to xdog, my tounge was firmly planted in cheek on that last post!!LOL