Lebanon, Virginia devasted by Tornado.

Bdup

Tonight a freak hurricane tore through Lebanon with most of the damage concentrated....on the football field? Yes, that's right folks. The Blue Tornado blew the Pioneers off the field with a landslide victory. President George W. Bush has declared Lebanon a state of emergency and is redirecting 3/4 of all emergency services from the Gulf Of Mexico to Lebanon. Good luck rebuilding Lebanon.

most of the devastation was in second half, richlands started slow but finished fast. lebanon only team to score twice on tornado.congrats richlands on perfect reg. season now a brand new season begins.

Congratulations Richlands on a 10-0 perfect season. Also, to Lebanon you played a good game, picking up more yardage against our defense then anyone this season. I was proud of all the fans and players in showing good sportmanship. Lebanon people were very friendly and was a great host. We had some great runs, passes and catches to night, to end the regular seson on a win. Good luck in the playoffs but remember the most important game is next week and not beyond. Take them one game at a time.

richlands has a great fb team .but will the tornado hold its strength through the playoffs?i look for graham to be a big contender for richlands and definetley that third game will be ,if they get by graham.

Great game by both teams. Lebanon played hard but was outmatched. If I was Richlands I would be worried giving up over 400 yards to a average offensive team is not that good. The defense had some hard hits and was good inside the 10 but will they be able to stop Graham 15-20 times inside the 10 yard line.

did lebanon have over 400 yds really ?First Downs: R 14, L 14; Rushes-Yards: R 21-360, L 45-279; Passing Yards: R 88, L 116; Comp.-Att.-Int: R 7-16-0, L 12-24-1; Fumbles-Lost: R 0-0, L 1-1; Penalties-Yards: R 4-21, L 4-30.

ploot your eyeballs must have been frozen. addison a soph. scored those tiuchdowns in the 4th qtr. lets see richlands had no starters on def. in at all. but hey it don't matter the blues did what they had to do. congrats. to lebanon on a good game but the chop block that at the end was a little dirty did you see that or had you done left the game by then.

Yes I was there. It was a bad play, no place for it, but I was also there when #76 had Carlock down in the second quarter hitting him in the head. By the was was the guy that got hurt a starter and was it serious.

Lebanon's starting varsity team is mostly JV players, did you look at the roster? Lebanon played underclassmen almost the whole 2nd half. Don't make excuses, we're not, we got soundly thrashed. I believe the tide might turn by next year and beyond, 22 sophomores and most of them started or played most of the game last night.

if i do say so myself i do think it will be a great game with richlands and the g-men but i do think that the tornados well pull though with another victory...and i would like to say that lebanon did a wonderful job with richlands.. but richlands also did a great job to....