STORM WARNING!

Fresh_Prince

hey man shouldnt have posted its probably going to get locked becasue about 3 months back bluefield rocks or bigd4vt told that they could only be one storm warning thread started by that man who started it "Cola".

This Storm is all we have said. Graham experienced its wrath before and will try to make preparation to combat it. The Storm is unpredictable and is growing strength. Over the last 11 weeks different elements keep pooping up to make this Team stronger. Mondays Meeting will determine when the game is to be played. I prefer a chilly night game as it increases The Storms Thundering Crowd.

[ QUOTE ]

...different elements keep pooping up to make this Team stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not usually one to point out mistakes, but this is kinda funny. He said pooping...lol And yes I do feel like I'm five years old.

Watched practice today, The defense was fired up, havent seen that in a couple weeks. You guys must be looking forward to this game. Cant wait until tomorrow. What has the Blues so cranked up? Is there a new Storm Brewing?

[ QUOTE ]

well it obvious bigdvt isnt going to lock a thread that concerns richlands no matter how many there are going. but it really doesnt matter. just takes longer to go thru them to read.

[/ QUOTE ]actually it was Bluefield_Rules that made the statement about there only being 1 "storm warning" thread. He said it should be started by cola, but still theres only one right now.

actually there are about 4 threads concerning the richlands game coming up some on page 2 and 2 on page one but to me i really dont care how many there actually are but if you take the time to look you will see on the first 2 pages 4 threads concerning the richlands game

Nobody locks threads just because there is more than one Richlands thread, or more than one Bluefield thread. They get locked when there is more than one thread with the exact same topic.

that is true and there are several of these threads that are about richlands graham game.only need one thread as has been said in the past.any comments about this game could be said under the storm warning one.