Congradulations To Graham

Cola

Let me be the first to say congradulations to a real team. I have followed most of you guys especially the seniors as Brandon and his classmates have plyed against you guys for a while. Over the years the games have went in ones favor or another. The bottom line is I am proud of you guys for playing hard and I know you left your game on the field tonight. I know your community , school and families are very proud of you too. I love SWD Football and am proud to have watched this game tonight.

You guys gave the game that i expected you would, and i respect that very much. Like cola said with brandon, bambam has played alot of football with you guys over the years, And he always said he couldn't wait to play you guys up there. Congrats on the season that you had, and on to next one.

Congrats to Graham on a fantastic season. You guys overcame alot this year and as I said in another thread the Graham faithful are very proud of you. Coach is smiling down on you guys!!! Best wishes to the seniors as they begin the next chapter in their lives and I can't wait until next season. It will be an awesome one!!!

Congratulations G-Man! That is the way a football game is supposed to be played. Neither team game up, and I am proud to not only be a Blue Tornado fan, but a Southwest District fan as well. Graham showed plenty of heart and class last night, and proved to be a very worthy opponent. If the game would have turned out the other way, I would definitely support Graham. This season is a true testament of how football is played in Tazewell County, and hopefully the trend will continue. I hope that the Blues can bring it all back to the SWD, and hopefully the district will become as dominant as the Seminole was before Gretna began its reign. Congratulations Graham and Good Luck to Richlands!

i believe grahams tradition of success helps them to perform in big games......they certainly did last night....robert henry was AWESOME........but where was the big graham crowd i was expecting??