Congratulations to Richlands

Sources

An amazing effort! Great gameplan by Mance, he got the ball to the playmakers. I'm very proud of that team. They represented Richlands and SWVA very well. Liberty had a tremendous team and never gave up. I'm going to Lynchburg and can't wait to get there! The job isn't done yet Richlands. One more game. LOVE YA BLUE!

I couldnt be prouder unless I was on the team myself. I am so proud of our young men . You need a great job against a very worthy opponent. I am looking for my blue dye to streak my hair for next week.I am especially proud of our Seniors You have made your last Ernie Hicks game one that people will talk about for years Rest this weekend. GO BIG BLUE

Remember Reno, practice like heck this week, play like heck in Lynchburg, and enjoy it. You will remember this week for the rest of your life. You deserve it and so do your teammates. Take it from me, there is nothing like wearing that RING. GOOD LUCK! I'll see you in Lynchburg!

Thats right, we got our wish,"ticket to the Dance" This week will be exciting and we should have a couple of laughs, But there is one more week of practice too. Rest up the weekend, and Monday get after it. Ole Cola is proud of you guys.

WAY TO GO BLUES. THE BEST HIGHSCHOOL GAME IVE SEEN. IM VERY PROUD OF ALL THE BOYS BUT ESPECIALLY MY SON SEAN MULLINS. YOUVE POURED YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS SEASON AND IT HAS SHOWN IN EVERY GAME. I WILL PRAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO PLAY NEXT WEEK IF I KNOW YOU WILL THERE SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM. JUST KNOW THAT A PART OF EACH OF THESE 13 WINS IS YOURS AND WHEN WE WIN STATE ONE OF THOSE RINGS IS YOURS.

GO BLUES !!!!!!!

Congrats to Richlands!! Congrats to Bam-Bam for a great game!!! Can't wait for the Storm to hit Lynchburg next week. Hope Justin and Sean are ok. Hope they are good for next week. Congrats to all the players..A job well done

W000000000000000A!!!!!!! FROM THE BLUE-NECK NATION!!!!!!!!

the blue-necks couldn't be more prouder of you young men!

the final phase is here now = state finals!

take care of business & the game will take care of itself!

c-ya @ the burg!

the blue-neck nation is taking a road trip, look out!

To the RHS players and coaches, OUTSTANDING JOB GENTLEMEN! My only non-positive opinion of Saturday's game is that the "PERFECT STORM" seemed to lose a bit of it's intensity after going up 14-0, as well as a few mental mistakes being made. Other than that, you guys BROUGHT IT!!! I'm definitely going "Storm Chasing" this weekend, and I hope to see a Category 10 Tornado blow thru Lynchburg Saturday! (Hint: I believe Cat. 5 is the biggest and baddest there is) Good luck guys!