Early thoughts on Richlands vs. Turner-Ashby?

Fresh_Prince

richlands 35

turner-ashby 0

i think richlands ends it the way they started it.its just their year make no mistake the will dominate this game.ta better be ready to play smash mouth because thats probably what will happen they will end up with a smashed mouth.lol good luck

[ QUOTE ]

Turner Ashby by two touchdowns. The Knights are simply too quick for Richlands.

[Worked well enough this past week, so I figured what the heck.]

[/ QUOTE ]

You folks better remember the 2001 game when Graham went up to LYnchburg very cocky and came back cold-cocked!

Guest old_school

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Turner Ashby by two touchdowns. The Knights are simply too quick for Richlands.

[Worked well enough this past week, so I figured what the heck.]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey it worked for me to pick against Richlands as well, so I'll say:

TA 16

Richlands 9

Good Luck Blues! Bring it back to the SWD!

I was in the 11th grader at Graham when that game was played. I heard comments that week like: "We're gonna set a VHSL scorin' record", "Nothin' like a free ring", "The only way they can beat us is for us to forfeit", and other similar comments by the football players, of whom a few started. Not everyone said that, not by a long shot, but I heard more than my fair share of cocky comments. I honestly think we overlooked Harrisonburg big time, and it came back to bite us. From someone who was there, yes, Graham was cocky headin' in there, and I don't think takin' a fast 10-0 lead helped matters much...

I hope Richlands go in on the confident side of the line, not the cocky side. I don't think they will, though. Any team that gets there can win it.

this group of kids hasnt been cocky all year and havnt started to be cocky now. the three "stars" if there are any on this team would be mccracken, jennings,and stanton. they are on tv almost daily now and are still three of the most polite, humble dedicated young men ive ever met. if rhs loses on saturday it will be because we lost to a better team not because the boys have taken anything for granted.

i think if richlands gets going early it could be over early because i dont believe turner ashby has the type of offense to make fast comebacks like liberty! but if they play their game defense and running game it could be close to the end!

[ QUOTE ]

I really wish Graham wouldn't have been brought into this thread as simply an example of something to go wrong. That being said, no more should be about Graham.

Any team making it to the championship game can win it (Just ask the losing teams of years past). Richlands will have to work for their win, but I think it is within reach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord son.........get over it!!!