Any comments on Liberty's sportsmanship?

Fresh_Prince

[ QUOTE ]

I think the officials let way too much go on. A couple of flags at the beginning would have settled things down real quick and in a hurry. All in all, I will take this crew over some we have had this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can take em' and keep em'. That was as blatent a display of CHEATING as i've ever seen. Richlands got "Jobbed". We are very fortunate to have won that game.

Liberty's sportmanship? Terrible. Kicking, shoving, punching all through the game. But who can blame them when the refs are on their side?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think the officials let way too much go on. A couple of flags at the beginning would have settled things down real quick and in a hurry. All in all, I will take this crew over some we have had this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can take em' and keep em'. That was as blatent a display of CHEATING as i've ever seen. Richlands got "Jobbed". We are very fortunate to have won that game.

Liberty's sportmanship? Terrible. Kicking, shoving, punching all through the game. But who can blame them when the refs are on their side?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. But Iam proud of the BLUES, not only did they beat a good football team, but also a crappy ref. team, good job.

And you've done a wonderful job. You, Stormaster, Bluemama, Bubby, Mr. and Mrs. Cola and all the other parents have obviously done something right and the time and energy you devote to the football program is remarkable.

Surely you don't think this was the worst crew the Blues have had this season. I will take some trash-talking and shoving any day over constant holding, blocks in the back, blowing the play dead while Justin is still moving, etc. I yelled at them as much as anyone. My point is that, relative to what we usually get, they were not all that bad. I do agree, however, that if these games are supposed to get the cream of the crop, the crop is poor.

liberty was cheap, 24 was our main man to yell at, we had the cry baby chant fired up several times today. if these are the best the state has to offer then damn, dust off some of those old school refs. & bring them back.

this post goes back a week to techfan's "LITTLE EMBARRASSED"

the blue-neck nation will always pull for those blues!

there were some people from richlands (had mullets) that were on the sidelines going up to the ref about 2 yards away - walking from the track over to within 2 yards of the ref on the field - and yelling all kinds of stuff...if i was the ref, at that point i would have stopped the game and had a couple of people removed then flagged Richlands 15 for unsportsman like conduct...and at that point of the game trust me it would have hurt the Blues bad when this was going on...but that's just me...you guys down on the track need to control yourself a little more before you hurt the team on the field because you don't agree with a late hit call...would have been nice to know you cost the boys a chance at state now wouldn't it? If you think i'm making it up, ask yourself "what if" that last second field goal was 15 yards closer than it was...then think about it.

People who do that should be removed from the stadium no questions asked. There is an announcement prior to the game that yelling/cursing the officials is grounds for removal.

That said, there were a half dozen Liberty PLAYERS who should've been removed from the stadium. When you get away with kicking and punching right in front of the refs and they do NOTHING it's bound to make a few fans angry. These officials were supposed to be the best of the best. It say's right in the program "Only The Best Officials Get The Call". Well guess what? They weren't good enough to get Liberty a win.

Thats was one of the best games ive been to in a while!! i Agree #24 was definatley the worst, the team in general! i hope that Turner is nothing like them, and hopefully the refs will be fair!! cant wait till this sat. Ill see you all in Lynchburg!!

I hope you're not from Richlands. To say that Richlands was as dirty as Liberty is a disgrace. Liberty was by far the dirtiest team Richlands has played this season. It wasn't just on the field either. For example, when the band was lined up to go on before halftime #77 came over and to a member to "get the f*#%" out of his way and called us "white mother f*#%ers". Never have I seen a team act the way Liberty did. You should be ashamed for even thinking Richlands is as bad.

[ QUOTE ]

#77 came over and to a member to "get the f*#%" out of his way and called us "white mother f*#%ers". Never have I seen a team act the way Liberty did.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true then, as a Tech fan, I don't want the guy.