Pathetic dookies storm court after beating VT...

Guest JJBrickface

Once again I am a WVU fan and I really don't have any love for Duke, but I have to say that Redick isn't the bad guy. The media such as Dick Vitale hyped him up and the fact that he plays for Duke is the reason people don't like him. In fact I read an article today where Redick says people talk smack wherever he goes and that he does say stuff back. You can call that cocky but I think he just does it to have fun with them. I really don't like him much but everyone has to admit that he has been harassed since he was a freshman just because of his popularity.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its one of those things where you like north carolina and you don't like duke. So you don't look to see what a great player he actually is. I like Louisville, but I'm not saying Dean is the best player in college and Gansey is the worst player ive ever seen (Gansey was a example).

If JJ was at North Carolina you guys would love him. Raining ACC player of the year, and National Player of the year candidate. People jump all over him every where he goes and all he does is hang 25 points on them and Duke walks away with the win.Best shooter to ever grace a college basketball court and now has added the drive and is a very complete player. By the way guys it is spelled DUKE!! lol

i wouldnt say he was the best player to "grace" a college court their is many players that has been better than him when he is in the nba he will not be a great.. he might be a superstar or do good but he will not be considered a great....but we have then next decade to see what might turn out

[ QUOTE ]

he is good at foul shots but he hasnt really adapted a all around game.. he cant really take it to the hole every play, score and get the foul...

[/ QUOTE ]Yes he has. How many Duke games have you watched this year? He doesn't neeed to take it to the whole ever play with the team he has around him. Also he can drain the 3. He's got a lot better with his decision making. He passes when he needs to and drives when he needs to. When he does drive he's got alot better at finishing the play. If he's wide open outside, why not take the 3? With his range he could just shoot from the 3 point line all game, but he doesn't, he creates - not only for him self, but for his team mates.

ive watched about 4 duke games this year... and I still dont see where he drives the lane when he needs too.. he may "do whats right" in the ncaa but when he reaches the next level they will shut him down.

He's not in the nba right now, he's in the Ncaa. He's probobly the most dominate player playing on the best team. Things may change for him in a year or 2 but if you have any knowledge of the game you will see what he is doing this year and how much he improved since last year, and see that he is the most complete player out there now.

he isnt on the best team (the ranking may say that) duke will fall to atleast 7th (if they are lucky) or worse before the year is out... he isnt the most complete player... but he has improved

In my opinion, Rudy Gay of UCONN is a more complete player than Reddick. A 6'9 player who is excellent inside and out, rebounds well, plays D well, can shoot better than average as well as drive the ball to the basket.

Also, Adam Morrison of Gonzaga. In my opinion, he should be the front runner for POY honors in the NCAA.

Redick is by far the best shooter, and he has improved his decision making and driving ability. As far as him in the nba he wont have to drive put him with a good post player and he will have a great carrer.. As far as the best team i dont see any one clear favorite but since i am a Duke fan i am naturally going to say them. Also as far as player of the year i think Redick will win it but too early to tell.. As Tigh said Adam Morrision is very good player. Got the whole Larry Bird thing going on lol