Weather

EH31

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats how they do it if its like sleeted or somthing or rained and ppl is wrecking we get out because 2 or 3 years ago i remember they had a bus slid into a ditch with kids on it

thats bad and thinks for reminding me about those exams i have coming up haha real bummer but they should have never let those kids get in that situation anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

actually what you dont is that tazewell county doesnt care about the kids, they care more about exams and SOLs and how thier gonna rank in the state with others...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yea right..Why do u think they get out of school everytime they see a snowflake

Mercer county it has to snow 6-8 inches for them to close us

Tazewell county will be closed t/m and Mercer county will be on regular schedule

we wont be closed... im surprised on 2 hour schedule if we close it will prly be close becasue some druggie on the way to the methadone clinic wrecks..and they say its becuase of the weather but i agree about tazewell county foucusing too much on exams and sol test.but anyway man those ppl are dangerous every morning you see them going there and they are goin about 85 or 90 mph or how ever fast they can

no actually we might be closed, if it gets colder, then were gonna have black ice, much worse than snow... but no the only reason i say tazewell doesnt care about the kids, is because last year during exams, its snowed like a good 3 inches that would have got us out any other time of the year, but god forbid us get out during the most important and almighty exams.... i dont know much about mercer county,, so i couldnt compare, to be quite honest i never really think much on those other counties for some reason...

[ QUOTE ]

Nothin in richlands but we got out early for sum reason and screwed our practice up for the day!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant practice if the county closes the school down for the day early, so therefore, we had a SHORT very short practice