ATTN: RICHLANDS FANS GOING TO LYNCHBURG SATURDAY

OFISHE8

Thanks to several local businesses, 3000 Richlands fans will receive a "TORNADO TOWEL" for Saturday's State Championship Game. Directions for use are as follows: 1.Must be present to receive one 2. Place in right or left hand 3. Move arm in circular motion 4. Stand and yell entire game!!! Any questions please review #4.

A Great Big Thank You to these people for helping give Richlands a 12th Man this Saturday: Clinch Valley Medical Center, Community Home Care Services, Dr. Joe Adair, Sayers Chiropractic, Cury's, Hurst-Scott Funeral Homes, Dr. Tom Bays, Carol Davis, Kinetix Fitness, Randy's Gateway Drug, Lindey Associates, and GASCO. Thanks again!! We should be able to hand them out during pregame warmups. Here is a sneak peak:

a08.jpg

Hopefully there won't be enough towels to go around. I hope every man woman and child with the means can make it to Lynchburg this Saturday. We need to come out in force and turn Williams Stadium into Ernie Hicks East. I also hope all the "Storm Watchers" living in the Roanoke and Richmond areas will make the relatively short trip as well. Be there and BE LOUD! My voice is still scratchy from the Liberty game but I can't wait to do it again.

I think that these tornado towels are a great idea; it's nice that the business community is behind the team. If you've ever seen a Steeler crowd, the "Terrible Towel" is always being waved. Hopefully, the "Tornado Towel" will become a similar tradition for the Blues.