Next Season

bulldog4ever

I think Richlands will be back next year despite losing the offensive and defensive line. On defense we will have Claybourne back, Matt Davis, Fajardo, Simmons, and Jennings, Fuller, and Arms will get in there a little too I would think at saftey and rover. On the line we will have McKnight, Fletcher, Chase Fuller, Wicks, and maybe Jeremy Blankenship at defensive end a little. That is just what I've heard. On offense we wil have Mcracken, Jennings, and wideouts will most likely be most of the cornerbacks. They have a bunch of good football players that aren't playing, like Chad Cole. It mainly depends on who works the hardest in the weight room.

• 6 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Ok now that the season's over with...we can start talkin about next year...Richlands dominated everybody this year so who will be the jugarnauts next season

[/ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM and RICHLANDS

• 2 weeks later...

the team to beat this year is the team no one is talking about, Tazewell lost only two players that may be missed in saunders and burton, the will have the areas best back in mcdainels and muncy has a year under his belt at qb and is much bigger and stronger and fast plus some new seniors came out who have worked all spring, plus a bigcreek transfer will help. they are bigger faster and stronger than last year, at graham unless they steal a bluefield player they will fall on their face without henry in the back field, at richlands they have good backs but won't get any time to do anything because they lost there big linemen... look out for the dogs, they have at least 3 future division one prospects

no backs for Graham...we still have Barreras Brown and Carper who all have one if not 2 years experience and Brown can outrun anyone in this district...if you underestimate them like you just did in that post...they are gonna burn you and your team...but just keep sayin Tazewell will be the best...i will sit back and laugh when you get loss after loss....

3 D1 prospects????.....sure......tazewill will get their 2 district wins (carroll, grundy), play richlands and graham tight for a half......and feast on non-district games...although g.w. could be trouble if they are still on the schedule...

[ QUOTE ]

no backs for Graham...we still have Barreras Brown and Carper who all have one if not 2 years experience and Brown can outrun anyone in this district...if you underestimate them like you just did in that post...they are gonna burn you and your team...but just keep sayin Tazewell will be the best...i will sit back and laugh when you get loss after loss....

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's ok for you to say what you want about your team, but every one else shouldn't say nothing? OMG grow up

[ QUOTE ]

at richlands they have good backs but won't get any time to do anything because they lost there big linemen

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true! The football Gods have spoken and they said "Let there be no more big linemen at Richlands!" What will the Blues do?!? Will they be forced to move Jennings to left tackle to protect McCrackin's blind side? Maybe Romulo Fajardo will become the new center?

Seriously, this is high school football! Players graduate every year. Richlands lost 17 seniors from the 2004 team and still made it to Lynchburg in 2005. If you don't think guys like Derek McKnight, Cody Vandyke, and Chase Fuller can protect McCrackin and open holes for Jennings then you're in for s surprise.

"So it's ok for you to say what you want about your team, but every one else shouldn't say nothing? OMG grow up"

not really i havent said much about our team..i talk about individuals mainly...but if you want to go into the team talk....i believe that Tazewell wont do anything next year in the district because they cant seem to compete with Graham and Richlands...

Well here is how i see it, not knocking any team here! Last year Richlands whipped butt, Graham had a good year, Along with Tazewell and CC making the playoffs! Which is good for 4 out of the 5 SWD teams in the playoffs!! But to say a team will contiune the way they were last year, is hard. Just becasue a team has a few great players here and there, if that team does not work together than u might as well throw it out the window. From my high school days and to now, parents try to help the coach, COACH!!! And i belive the best school that does a good job at not allowing that is Richlands. For that is why they have been succesful! I know it goes on in Tazewell or up to the coach now. But I know it was that way with Litz and Hart. And what I hear its the same way in Graham now!! But I guess what I am really trying to say is we can't down any other team or say they want do anything till they strap them head gear up!! Man do I miss putting that Kelly Green Head Gear on!!! GO DOGS!!!

i'm really not trying to down anyone, i was just stating simple facts, richlands should win the sw district every year because they have far more students then graham or tazewell, and without the great former Owl, coach Carlock graham seem to be doing good also even though they are a smaller school, all they have to do is look next door to beaver and get the tallent they need, but the facts is that the days of Tazewell being held back by bad coaching may be over, and i was wrong about tazewell have 3 div 1 players coming up. but 4 could give it a good run, check out Angle Muncy Rasnack and Mcdaniels, Muncy has size and speed, Rasnack has speed and all the moves, Mcdaniels is a returning 1000 yard back and Angle is a beast who is being looked at by every major school around, so maybe just maybe a tazewell team can be all it can be without being held back by back coaching p.s. saying omg isnt very manly

dude you are an idiot....Graham has maybe 2 or 3 players from Bluefield...are you saying that this past year we were carried by Bluefield players...hmmm..last time i check Bove wasnt from Bluefield....hmmm...i think you need to get the facts straight before you start sayin that crap....

dude i didnt saw graham was carried by anyone, i said all they have to do is look next door, a second or third string beaver back can start about anywhere else, and it is tradition for graham to get their tallent from bluefield wv

WHAT?!?!

i havnt been on here in MONTHS....figured id stop by....and no VaHigh trash talk yet?!?! my guys are letting me down haha grin.gif good luck to all the teams this upcoming season

[ QUOTE ]

dude i didnt saw graham was carried by anyone, i said all they have to do is look next door, a second or third string beaver back can start about anywhere else, and it is tradition for graham to get their tallent from bluefield wv

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself. 2-3 players only from Bluefield? Cmon Beano, you know better than that

honestly...i dont know who is from Bluefield and who isnt...and really it doesnt care...they made the switch...its their decision not ours...if they wanted to play for us so be it...i dont see why everyone makes such a big deal of it....we didnt make a big deal when our three big girls down low for basketball moved to Bluefield to play there...its no big deal....if they go here...so be it...let it rest....nothing wrong with it...i dont see why you all are making such a big deal about it if they would be 3rd or 4th string at Bluefield

Didn't make a big deal of the three girls that transferred over last year? Give me a break!!!! Your own coach whined about it in three different articles in the Daily Telegraph during the season, which i couldnt believe she would stoop to that level, but i remember laughing and saying thank goodness, how does it feel?

[ QUOTE ]

Didn't make a big deal of the three girls that transferred over last year? Give me a break!!!! Your own coach whined about it in three different articles in the Daily Telegraph during the season, which i couldnt believe she would stoop to that level, but i remember laughing and saying thank goodness, how does it feel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the coach whined about it...but she was the reason they left Graham to go to Bluefield...