graham vs pulaski

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

Our JV played richlands and graham's JV on saturday.

My friend that plays on JV said we killed them. I believe he said we beat them by 30 or something like that

[/ QUOTE ]

My cuz told me BHS JV beat RHS JV by 50ish adn GHS JV by 30ish.

[ QUOTE ]

does bluefield's jv still have 18 and 19 year olds on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Got love the excuses from people when their team gets ripped up and spit out. The last I heard Bluefield had a 23-year old former All-American on the JV squad this year and another 21-year old JUCO All-American...

That was |Pulaski's fifth game of the season to Grahams opening game.There is no question that Graham has a lot of work to do.I beleive that Matt Yost should be at the 1 and Eric should be at a 2 or 3, but what do I know. I was also wondering why Graham didn't go to a zone, because the man to man was killing them .We better learn how to play some D or the Beavers will break 100!

"does bluefield's jv still have 18 and 19 year olds on it?"

Yep we sure do, our Point Guard Kyle Hammond (19) just committed to Virginia Tech, Our Powerfoward Chance Cotrell )25) just got signed to a nike deal and to texas...

Ofcouse we have all 18 year olds up and...How else would we win right?

There is no way all of our starting JV could very well be playing varsity. They just wont because our team is so stacked this year on varsity we had to move them down to JV

Yes, were that good in my mind!

[ QUOTE ]

"does bluefield's jv still have 18 and 19 year olds on it?"

Yep we sure do, our Point Guard Kyle Hammond (19) just committed to Virginia Tech, Our Powerfoward Chance Cotrell )25) just got signed to a nike deal and to texas...

Ofcouse we have all 18 year olds up and...How else would we win right?

There is no way all of our starting JV could very well be playing varsity. They just wont because our team is so stacked this year on varsity we had to move them down to JV

Yes, were that good in my mind!

[/ QUOTE ]

In WV, 11th graders are allowed to play JV...in VA only 9th and 10th graders are allowed to play JV...can create somewhat of a disparity...also, the two best "JV" players at Graham are on the varsity team...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

does bluefield's jv still have 18 and 19 year olds on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Got love the excuses from people when their team gets ripped up and spit out. The last I heard Bluefield had a 23-year old former All-American on the JV squad this year and another 21-year old JUCO All-American...

[/ QUOTE ]

got to love when people don't know what they are talking about.

i am a graham student who USED to play basketball. I will probably cheer for Blfd at the game because of certain egos on the team and a certain jerk coach. I played jv as a 9th grader and remember playing against juniors who had failed at least once. Let's see i was probably..14, they were at least 18. Not much of a chance.

well when we (tazewell jv) played bluefield on that saturday we were told that the 9th grade team was in beckley and we were playing part of their varsity..not saying it was true..just what we were told...the only person i knew from the team we played was ansel ponder