Kobe Bryant

DukieV

Stat of the game, Bryant took 31 shots while no one else on the team took more than 7 shots. And when Bryant left the game for good with his 31 shots, no one else on the team had taken more than 4 shots. It's amazing until you consider the amount of shots he took equaled nearly a shot per minute of playing time. I'm sure Kobe is happy though, he's getting to shot as much as he pleases despite the fact the Lakers are a average team at best.

phil took him out. he did that a couple of years ago. i guess he wont let him beat micheals record. but micheal had his at the end of the 3rd anyway he iced his knees the 4th.

He didn't play in the fourth quarter. He had 62 after 3 quarters, the Mavericks had 61. But B_R is right, he takes a shot every chance he gets. Most NBA's could score that many with the amount of shots he was taking. IF the Lake show makes the playoffs they will be done after one round.

[ QUOTE ]

phil took him out. he did that a couple of years ago. i guess he wont let him beat micheals record. but micheal had his at the end of the 3rd anyway he iced his knees the 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]what record? wilt chamberland(sp) had 100 in agame thats the most ever.

micheals personal record... 69... kobe a couple of years ago had 64 i think at the end of the 3rd and didnt play the 4th but Micheal had his 69 at end of the 3rd too like i said.

[ QUOTE ]

micheals personal record... 69... kobe a couple of years ago had 64 i think at the end of the 3rd and didnt play the 4th but Micheal had his 69 at end of the 3rd too like i said.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Jordan scored the 69 points in an overtime victory against Cleveland on March 28, 1990.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The 62 points that Kobe scored is his career high. I think 59 was his previous high?? Don't quote me on that, but I do know the 62 is a career high.

well i know it was close to 60 or 64 i thouhgt i was 64 i was a huhge laker fan untill kobe screwed them up so im not really a kobe fan anymore. I have his rookie card.

[ QUOTE ]

his playoff best in the 63 points he scored on Boston in 1986...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I remember that game. I was at VT, we had an intramural basketball game that night...the "Hustling Honkies", all white, tallest guy was 6' nothing and couldn't jump over the foul line...against one of the Top 5 teams on campus...all from the Richmond area, had played together for three years, shortest guy was about 6'3".

Needless to say, we lost 124-60...I, the shortest guy on our team, scored 22 of our 60 firing it up from LONG range. Anyway, that night after consuming a few beers and watching MJ go off against Boston, I told the other guys on our team "See, even if we had had Michael Jordan tonight, we still would have lost (124-123)...".

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...