West Virginia vs. Georgia

Mark my words, this is whats going to end up happening...

Same thing that happened against louisville in basketball...

We come out play very strong and un-distracted

We get up and say, heck, there never going to catch up with us. Then it happens, they take over the lead and never look back

That my friends is why i hate being a wvu fan, hopefully it wont happen. But knowing them, it surely will

Now West Virginia is 2-12 in their last 14 bowl games. :P

Seriously though, beatin' the SEC champs is no small feat, and the way West Virginia came out of the game with 21 in the first quarter was highly impressive. The trickery in the end was nice, and it showed that WVU played to win, not to lose. I give you all the praise in the world for that win, and may many more come to the program.

Once again, as a Hokie fan, I will give credit for an outstanding performance. On Monday night they were a better team than UGA.

That game, the LSU - Miami game, the Utah - GA Tech game are great examples of why I love college football. You can look at the game on paper and think a game is going to be close, or a blow out and it goes the other way. You can never tell what gets in the minds of 110 young mean during a game.

The same thing makes High School football special.