Bluefield - Princeton score?

total

Bluefield played their worst game of the season. Couldn't hit anything. Princeton had us by 16 points with 5 min left in the game, and we fought back to cut it to two. Three fouls committed in the end by princeton not called of course and the refs let 2.5 seconds run off the clock after a foul at the end and refused to put it back on. The Princeton fans were their usual classless selves and chanted horrible things, one of them prompting JT Powell to go over to the other side, started a fight, and then got jumped by 3-4 punks. It was an ugly night.

Note to the Bluefield team, when you play Princeton again don't wait until the 4th quarter, as you have to first two games, to decide to play. The simple fact is that Princeton has shown more heart, desire, and pride in the first two games then Bluefield has. Princeton deserved to win and Bluefield didn't. You might be the more talented team, but heart, desire, and hustle can out do talent as it has in the first two games. Time to get some pride fellas.

yep thats a fact, but then again you have to look at it like this for princeton this is like their championship cause they know they arent goin anywhere when it comes to state tourneys and they struggle big time with the other AAA teams as well, so when they play bluefield they tend to play their hardest, but for bluefield its just another game, the beavers know they'll be in charleston, the tigers know they wont be.

[ QUOTE ]

a fight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea princetons All State Keith Taylor was talking made junk about something to do with Jt's family which im not going to say what because that is his personal business so he went over there and Jt and Keith Taylor argued for about a minute till Keith knocked JT's hat off...After that JT threw a punch and connected..Shortly after Jt and Keith went flying down 4 rows of bleachers where JT showed who the beast was untill the whole student section got into it..

Thats my side of the story (I HEARD) I missed the game because I had to work...lol

[ QUOTE ]

didnt Princeton play beckely pretty good this season?

i mean i know beckley won, but for the most part the game was close wasnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Woodrow beat them by 30+ the other night...

I am from princeton and I do not know how they are beating bluefield. I did not get to attend the game last night but was shock when the tigers won again. I have lost all respect for the tigers because of the kind of trash talking they do. Bluefield talks about the sports they dominant in and princeton comes back with personal things. THey did it last year to Repass and Cosby. Now they are doing it to Powell? Things needs to be changed at the way princeton fans behave at the games. I hope you all do go up to states and win it all as i will come up to support you all once again.

i agree with you on that jjack they have no talent so they take it out on those who have the ability and just play the game. im glad taylor got what he did last night it should have happened along time ago. all of those boys who sit over there run their mouths and do very little to back it up. princeton's students are classless in every way possible.

Couldn't agree more. Princetons fans chant personal things at the players and our students because 1) they have no class, and 2) they have nothing else to chant about. I think its hilarious they start out so strong in football and then can't even make the playoffs. Darn, just think, if they had, they would hav gotten a big picture in their cafeteria, since thats their idea of success. Is it just me, or does anyone else see a scary resemblance in the basketball rivalry to West Virginia- Marshall. The Mountaineers are by far the better team, but after getting beat last year, i figured the Eers would come out with revenge on their mind and play even harder. But they still came out overconfident and got upset. Same as Bluefield, I really thought the boys would have their minds on the game last night, but didn't. I am a Marshall grad, but i will admit that Marshall, just like Princeton has nothing to play for except this game. They know going to states will NEVER happen. So let them enjoy it. Can't wait till they actually play on our turf next month. Will be (should be) a totally different story.

ur exactly right bluefieldPT that what i was sayin this game to princeton is what the marshall WVU game is to marshall its all they have, its funny how we never see anyone from princeton on here except when they win, so i guess we wont be seein any of them on here for a lil while considering they play #1 huntington tues night

. I watched Powell the whole entire time time from when he walked infront of us all the way till he got jumped by 3 princeton boys. But he went up there and keith taylor an all state linemen and basically got thrown to the ground from what i saw. Then like i menchuned 3 other boys from the student section jumped in... PSHS is patheic, they even threw a battery and hit one of our students in the face, then powell threw it back and nailed somebody in the back of the head..

Crazy night, crazy night..

Things needs to be changed at the way princeton fans behave at the games. I hope you all do go up to states and win it all as i will come up to support you all once again.

Not as long as Akers is Principal. The man has NO control..

agreed... He was our principal at BMS while i attended and i couldnt stand him...

Question you guys: could jerome powell get suspended for getting into a fight outside of school grounds?. I was wondering this friday night. But wasnt for sure..

[ QUOTE ]

His grades didnt allow him to play this semester..

Suspended from school..

[/ QUOTE ]

If he gets into a fight off school grounds then school cannot touch him. And he better get those grades back up so he's eligible football. Although, I remember someone telling me that his grades were low b/c he missed so much school during the fall with the knee injury.

Maybe the Bluefield coaching staff should consider making these kids run 100 suicides a day until they start showing a little pride. Actually the coaching staff should run too for their lack of effort in getting these kids prepared and motivating them to bring it 110% every game, whether they're playing Logan or Pikeview.