1st Annual Richlands

7 on 7 Football Classic

@Richlands Ernie Hicks Stadium

When: July 21, 2006

Where: Richlands High School

Ernie hicks Stadium

Time: 11:AM

Cost: 100$ for per Team, 20 players per team

This will be the first 7 on 7 football tournament held at Richlands. We will need at least 8 teams in order to make this event happen. A maxium of 12 teams. Teams will be guarentee 4 games. Winning Team will be given T-Shirts.

Rules and Additional Items

SNACK BAR: We will have a snack bar.

Snack bar will have pizza by the slice or whole.

Drinks: Gatorade-Water-Coke

Water coolers provided

RULES/GUIDELINES

• Helmets needed.

• Each game will be 30 minutes long. Running time until the final minute.

• Each game will start with a coin toss for first possession.

• Each team is awarded 2 timeouts per game.(1 minute)

• Ball will start at the 40-yard line.

• 4 downs to convert a first down.

• Insurance forms or physical forms must be on file. The camp will not offer insurance.

• First down is awarded at the 20-yard line. From there is 1st and goal.

• Extra point conversions are one point from the five-yard line or two points from the ten-yard line. NO KICKS!

• All overtime games will be high school format from the 20-yard line. Teams will get 4 downs to score and must attempt a two-point conversion on every score.

• All penalties are 5 yards, with the exception of personal fouls,10 yards and the player must sit out 5 minutes.

• NO RUNNING PLAYS!

• 4 SECOND COUNT TO RELEASE THE PASS!

Snaps DO NOT have to come from between a center’s legs but the ball must come from the ground.

Please feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in July.

Greg Mance

Head Football Coach

Richlands High School

Wmance@tazewell.k12.va.us 1-276-202-5469(Cell

From the way I read that all Teams must have Insurance,the Coaches and staff at Richlands will not be responsible for injuries. I wouldn't mind going to watch this little passing Camp,even though I believe in pounding that rock.

[ QUOTE ]

its a center,runningback,quaterback,and 4 wide outs zach atleast thats what ive saw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Ive never been to a passing tounrye, so I didn't know if the center can catch passes.

[ QUOTE ]

I want to sign up a team out of Doran Bottom. Who do I need to call to sign up? Also it is tackle or 2 hand touch? That is for the girls. Can you run a center sneek?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think these are for organized high school teams.

Playing against that bunch out of Doran Bottom will make them boys tougher. and it could make them into State Champs. If you old boys from Tazewell don"t want a winner you don"t have to play us boys out of the Bottom. you can play powder puff with those Tazewell cheerleaders and kick a soccer ball around and finish in last place in the SWD race in football.

[ QUOTE ]

Playing against that bunch out of Doran Bottom will make them boys tougher. and it could make them into State Champs. If you old boys from Tazewell don"t want a winner you don"t have to play us boys out of the Bottom. you can play powder puff with those Tazewell cheerleaders and kick a soccer ball around and finish in last place in the SWD race in football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets not get ugly here!!! I never said you boys weren't welcome! Just said it was for organized high school aged kids. Dont get you falsies in a fuzzy.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Are you sure there are enough high school students in Doran to make a team? What's your team name? The Homies?

[/ QUOTE ]

how bout the OXY'S

[/ QUOTE ]

funniest post ever!