Twin Valley moves on to Richmond!

babyblue

Great game.. TV struggled alittle with the quickness of Radford in spurts.. but never trailed despite some inconsistant whistle blowing.. Goodman and Vandyke fouled out mid 4th.. Garrett Horne stepped up big in the absence of the TV starting guards.. It was a great Team effort from the Mighty Panthers. IMO the reason they are playing next week!

Lester was a hoss on the boards again... Baldwin was a load and is getting more physical in the paint. Vandyke had what seemed like a ton of steals on d. Logan sparked the boys with some good passes and drives when he came back in.. He made some good decisions.. Nice.. Kents solid whereever he goes.. Leader by example! When the refs let him play!! Again congrads.

Next up... Twin Springs again.. Thur. 7:30 at Siegel Center in Richmond!! yaaaahooooo

This Team I believe can win it all!! Even when things seem bleek.. they find a way to pick it up.. First half.. Goodman and Shortridge goes our with 2 and 3 fouls.. Pressure was mounting.. but it seemed like the guys on the floor picked it up on "D" and would make a big shot or steal!! They beat a excellent team tonight by 18.. the game was much closer than the score.. Every basket for each team was contested!! Nothing was easy.. TV just stepped it up and Radford got pushed farther away!

Again.. Garrett and Hunter.. Big Games.. and Experience.. Looks like TV has some depth.. It showed tonight!! way to guy guys!! Keeper going!!

Won't that be a long bus ride everyday? By the time the kids get to Richmond, they will just have time to eat lunch and head back home. I can understand Whitewood and Garden consolidating and I could even understand combining TV with Council or Grundy but I can't understand why they are moving to Richmond.

man and you must be from grundy! I tried to ask a simple question just because I wanted to know if any of the guys were going to a big name college, or any college to play ball. I am sorry that I am not perfect like you must think you are! Yea I am from Hurley, and proud of it.

I've heard all the seniors have been contacted by various local college!! Hopefully they all will get an opportunity to play at the next level.. as well as some other local players..

Goodman is a good HS bball player. 2 reason why he wont play college basketball: 1)Too slow and small, even at E&H the level of competition goes way up. 2) His shot pocket is too low. He shoots from his shoulder. That coupled with his small stature won't allow him to get many shot off.

Kevin Viers on the other hand is headed to E&H, and I think he will have a good career there also. He is very quick, jumps well, and has a high quick realease.