#20 josh broyles RB/LB sr

#21 tyler barreras FB jr

#22 J.K. goins Back jr

#23 T.J. carper Back sr

#50 brandon robinson c sr

#51 bobby west G sr

#60 george damon G sr

#77 jackson martin T sr

these are just a few who played most of the last couple years but we have alotta people to go to this year.except for our qb will cole who has about 4 games as a starter and seth tibbs will get some carries this year he will be one to watch.

[ QUOTE ]

like josh said who is your wr that does 300lbs? im still waiting to see that Brown and carper are backs bROWN 165 AND Carper 175 they both do 300.

[/ QUOTE ]

they dont.

If Seth Tibbs is the carrier to watch then Graham is in trouble. Anyone they call Tippy Toe Tibbs is not a threat. I put my money on Broyles and Barreras. Barreras will flat put you on your ass And Broyles has speed strength and loves to hit.

will cole may be just a sophmore but he did better then anyone we had last year. He can trust the line to do its job and if if we can't pass he will have his choice of strong and quick backs to hand the ball off to.

[ QUOTE ]

If Seth Tibbs is the carrier to watch then Graham is in trouble. Anyone they call Tippy Toe Tibbs is not a threat. I put my money on Broyles and Barreras. Barreras will flat put you on your ass And Broyles has speed strength and loves to hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

read the post.i said he will get some carries and he is quicker than you think,but he will not be the feature back.brown,carper,barreras,broyles will be.but seth is gonna be there next year.he will be one to watch if he hadnt got hurt last year in the scrimmage he probably wouldve got more play time,i dont care what they call him.

[ QUOTE ]

i think the coaches are looking to Cole to be qb for the next 3 years. yost will likely be a receiver and play defense. I wonder who the backup is going to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would say brewster.him and matt are the only ones with enough experience and who know the calls.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

who calls him Tippy Toe Tibbs??? i go to school with him and i have NEVER heard that name...sounds like you just made it up...

[/ QUOTE ]i call him that..

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

[ QUOTE ]

Wait, is this the year the HUGE swing in this rivalry is going to start? We've been hearing this from Bluefield, Virginia for 15 years now and 15 years later we're still waiting on it to happen. Are those projections for the big swing suppose to occur in my lifetime or my grandchildren's children's lifetime?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its already started.