BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!

Bulldogs52

[ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken, contracts ran out this past season.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are mistaken...this coming football season is the second year of 2-year contracts.

Sometimes teams play each other in the same location twice in a row because one of them is having a scheduling conflict. For example: Most teams play 5 home and 5 away. With a two year contract between teams, 6 home and 4 away would be good the first year but I would think it would sort of suck the next year. This may have been the case here? I think most coaches and Ads are willing to help each other out in these situations. You could always call your school's AD and ask him for a schedule.

Tazewell played at Graham two years in a row is because last year was the year that the SWD schedule got "flipped around"...they do that every so often. It just happened that Tazewell got stuck with coming to Graham on back to back years.

That was not the reason, the reason was that Tazewll had richlands home and richlands had graham home, now for that school to bring in the money they had to have at least one big swd game there. This was told to my father by the board!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

That was not the reason, the reason was that Tazewll had richlands home and richlands had graham home, now for that school to bring in the money they had to have at least one big swd game there. This was told to my father by the board!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

By what board? If your talking about the Tazewell Co. School Board, doesn't suprise me, they are clueless anyway and have nothing to do with making out the SWD football schedule!

The SWD ADs and coaches sit down and make out the district schedules for all teams. Every few years they switch things up. In '97 & '99, Graham had all their SWD games on the road and in '98 & '00 all their SWD games were at home. In '01 & '03, Graham had one home SWD game and three road SWD games...Carroll Co. got to come to Graham in back-to-back years, '00 &'01. In '02 & '04, Graham had three home SWD games and one road SWD game. The schedule changed again in '05, Graham had two SWD home games and two SWD road games...Tazewell ended up having to come to Graham in back-to-back years, '04 & '05. This year, '06, Graham will once again have two home SWD games and two road SWD games. In '07, things will change again if the VHSL's R&R plan goes through as two more teams will be added to the SWD...Abingdon and Marion.

In conclusion, its quite obvious neither you nor your father have a clue as to what you are talking about...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By what board? If your talking about the Tazewell Co. School Board, doesn't suprise me, they are clueless anyway and have nothing to do with making out the SWD football schedule!

The SWD ADs and coaches sit down and make out the district schedules for all teams. Every few years they switch things up. In '97 & '99, Graham had all their SWD games on the road and in '98 & '00 all their SWD games were at home. In '01 & '03, Graham had one home SWD game and three road SWD games...Carroll Co. got to come to Graham in back-to-back years, '00 &'01. In '02 & '04, Graham had three home SWD games and one road SWD game. The schedule changed again in '05, Graham had two SWD home games and two SWD road games...Tazewell ended up having to come to Graham in back-to-back years, '04 & '05. This year, '06, Graham will once again have two home SWD games and two road SWD games. In '07, things will change again if the VHSL's R&R plan goes through as two more teams will be added to the SWD...Abingdon and Marion.

In conclusion, its quite obvious neither you nor your father have a clue as to what you are talking about...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually yyou both are right. Tazewell didnt want to play Bothe rlands and graham at home in the same year. They decided to help graham and themselves by playing a mitchell in consecutive years. This ensured both would have 2 home and 2 away district games a season and also thqat Tazewell would have 1 big gate every year. Richland was this year and Graham will be next year. So stop fighting children.

And now Tazewell plays three home games and one road game or one home game and three road games in SWD play...in '06 it will be three home games...

[ QUOTE ]

And now Tazewell plays three home games and one road game or one home game and three road games in SWD play...in '06 it will be three home games...

[/ QUOTE ]

Never said the ad at Tazewell was very sharp.lol

I was told today, and i am quoteing what was told to me is that Tazewell will go to Richlands in the first game!! So dont chew my damn head off if wrong just wanna know if there is any truth to this????

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I was told today, and i am quoteing what was told to me is that Tazewell will go to Richlands in the first game!! So dont chew my damn head off if wrong just wanna know if there is any truth to this????

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell has the same Schedule as last year just switch home and away we'll start out at George Wythe.

Thats from the head man

"People at Graham think they are smarter and superior to the other schools, in Tazewell County. I have a surprise for them, they aren't."

ok where in the hell did this come from?? we dont think we are smarter or better...just because we win district every once in a while and our fans have great team pride doesnt mean we think we are superior or smarter...

[ QUOTE ]

People at Graham think they are smarter and superior to the other schools, in Tazewell County. I have a surprise for them, they aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you're wrong and we really are superior. That would be a surprise for you, but not for us. The Sept. 2005 issue of TIME Magazine had an article about our area and in the third paragraph on page 132 it actually said the following: " When comparing smartness and superiority levels of all areas in Tazewell county, Graham came out on top. Pocahontas was a distant second but ranked ahead of Tazewell and Richlands due mainly to the fact that many Pocahontas residents were transported on a monthly basis by bus or taxi cab to Bluefield to spend their government checks at the Wal Mart Supercenter. Being able to mingle with Bluefieldians clearly elevated (if only temporarily) the IQ's of these invaders." So there you have it...

I'm with you. That was a little much saying that pockie ppls intelligence raises when they mingle with graham/bluefeild people.