Next Years District Stand-Outs????

GRNWVE_06

Hey everyone, I know last years high school basketball season was truely amazing! But as we all know another years is coming on fast and soon. If yall would just list some players (in there respective districts) that will stand out next year. Im off and going to college this year and want to know what was just behind me. Some Districts I am particulary interested in are:

MED-of course (go green wave)

Hogoeheegee (spelling)

3 Rivers

Pioneer

Black Diamond

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you guys, Im so excited becasue this is my first post ont this web-site, GRNWVE_06 you should be honored! LOL J/K!

Anyways The District Standouts for next years basketball teams, i think are:

MED:Either the HAMM kid from Fort Chiswell or Isacc Loaroowe from galax.

Hogoheegee: ummm SOMEONE FROM GW

3rivers and the rest i dunno?

Go Lady Indians

Well I agree and disagree with the MED and the HOGO Satdnouts you have chosen. With the Hogo i strongly agree, someone from GW will be a Satndout. But in the MED, yes HAmm will be a force but I also think Eastep from Bland will have a good year. If you look at the MED no one but Hamm and some otheres are coming back for another year. Just give him some time and he will be at the top of the MED. As fro Issac Larowwe he will be a great player for he TIDE

NARZ WAVE (well go Concord)

[ QUOTE ]

What about the SWD?? Anyone know much about it, seemed a little down this year. Will they rebound and who do we watch for???

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be worse next year....

[ QUOTE ]

SWD-Ben Mulkey Richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been saying it for awhile, Mulkey is really good. Plus he has a younger brother too who is decent for his age. Abingdon will not rely on one player like the past teams have been (Scorsmore and Perdue). This years team will be a real team.

Eric Mulkey 13 years old.... he short, he might take a growing spell like his brother did. He needs to shoot a little more and become less timid. He can shoot good. The best upcoming freshman is Gunner McGee. 39 points against Graham in the County Championship.

MED- Narrows loses thier 5 good seniors they had, don't know much of thier underclassmen.

Bland loses Leighton(sp) and Morris, but will have Tyler Estep back

Pocy loses Little and Sams, but have Shayne Dillon and Brandon Pauley(who averaged around 13 ppg as a freshman, with mark taking around 50 percent of the shots)

Galax loses Brown, but has Isaac Larowe coming back..who was an important part of thier team this past year when he was a freshman

Fort Chiswell loses Carpenter, but has Hamm back who finished 2cd in MED POY this past year, so he should be the standout.

Grayson- I think they lose Mcgrady, but have the really quick guard coming back # 44 i think.

Hogo- Most likely someone from George Wythe

3 Rivers- Radford has a couple really talented juniors coming up.

Pioneer- Craig loses Brock Jones, so I'd say someone from Parry McClure

Black Diamond- The 6'7 junior that Twin Valley had

I think that the 10th grader from Bland is good but he's over rated..He didnt do much against us in either sport Football or Basketball. I heard they lost some players for basketball early in the season that could have caused some critical damage.. He'll be good for his district but most likely not a stand out player.

NARROW GREEN WAVE

Eastep is a great ball player and still is growing ALOT. he is only 15 he was supose to be a freshman but got put in school early, so he is hitting his growth spert now. another player from bland that will be important is nate gore who was a critical player on last years team (great ball handler and court awarness) if it wasnt for nate they bears would have never won the MED tourny. and thomas willis is playing next year! lol tongue.gif

Next year is going to be a very interesting year for Bland Co., loosing all those seniors is going to hurt and tyler (easy)and nate are going to have to play real well especially at the beginning of the season for us to be very good. Tyler is going to be special by the time he is a senior he knows what to do he just needs to get the confidence and size to get it done which he will. I told him the other day that I wanted to see him play in the Siegel center his senior year.

[ QUOTE ]

Bland and Abingdon had the best JV teams last season……..

[/ QUOTE ] i think blands jv came in 3rd in the med...