Carroll v. Tazewell

RHS5346

cc was not fully at fault. also it was not as bad as it could have been. the refs lost control and then three or four players, a couple from both sides lost it. it is over and as for carroll we left it on the field. everyone needs to move on.

You know what i think? I think we should all chill the hell out and play soccer. It has ALWAYS happened, situations like this. Carroll and Tazewell are two respectable schools, and this isn't how they should reflect their schools. So, this is directed to the whole SWD, KEEP YOUR SH@@ TOGETHER.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you would expect this from tazewell, graham, richlands, and grundy, guess cc trying to fit in now!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

since when does graham fit in this group, the only time graham loses it is when other teams start it. i seems to be that every year all teams are out to get graham, when other teams play dirty; we play dirty back.

[ QUOTE ]

Was there a fight last night at CC v. Tazewell?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...i've never seen a soccer fight...if they have those it might bring soccer up to the same level as Hockey in my book...i'll have to check this out.

Do they let them fight for a few then break it up or do they flip out and break it up as fast as they can?

Fighting is the best and most key part of soccer. Once two players start fighting the rest of the players gather around to watch as they chant "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!...etc". The referees, meanwhile, start taking bets and collecting money. The coaches' role in this is to then notify the town idiot who then runs through the streets nude and hugging an uncooked turkey. Once the idiot reaches the town square he is shot on sight and the turkey donated to a needy family. At that point the focus returns to the pitch (that's soccer field ya'll) where the fights' loser becomes the new town idiot until his time comes to run nude through the streets hugging a raw turkey. Such is the way of soccer.

[ QUOTE ]

huh...whod've thunk it...all this time i just thought it was a boring sport...i'll have to check it out

[/ QUOTE ]

Boring is a sport where they play for 9 or 10 seconds at a time and then stop... 9 or 10 seconds and then stop... 9 or 10 seconds and then stop... Or throwing a ball in a hoop and then giving it to the other team so they can throw it in a hoop, repeat 50-60 times or so. yay...

Really, you don't know what you're missing though. How can you top naked people running around with turkeys?

there was this one guy named Jordan that used to play that made that hoop sport fun to watch, but since he quit i just can't watch it...so i'll agree with you on that.

do they have an arena soccer league yet?

actually yes Lance they do...the Indoor Soccer League is pretty fun to watch...its hard to find on tv but when it is on...you should try and catch it...its sort of a mix between hockey and soccer....except without the fighting...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you would expect this from tazewell, graham, richlands, and grundy, guess cc trying to fit in now!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

since when does graham fit in this group, the only time graham loses it is when other teams start it. i seems to be that every year all teams are out to get graham, when other teams play dirty; we play dirty back.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude i played football for tazewell and graham was always trying to start shit out on the field, so dont give me that, all teams do it. and the reason i said them teams is because of the rivalrys.!!!! So if u wanna belive there angles then go ahead.

Dude - you are way too cool for this forum! I can't wait for the next soccer match and a fight to break out so I can watch the festivities. The only thing I don't understand is why the villiage idiot is hugging a raw turkey? You would think since the 'bro ain't wearing no draws he would hug a cooked turkey to keep his buns warm before he is smoked himself! What happpens to the villiage idiot if he doesn't get shot in the town square? Do they make him mayor?