DBs

TJ_GMAN_23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...well i wasnt really sure...just makin sure you knew it was football and not college/pro sports....just checkin...but yeah i think Carper from Graham will do good...but im not sure about other teams...Carper led the team with tackles last year im pretty sure...

yup thats him...but i am not taking up for carp so nobody think i am but carp will come up and knock the crap out of someone and he can also be a coverage safety too with 5 ints but his best they is that he reads fast and again he will come up and stick you... last year allen carter found out when he coughed up a game changing fumble when carp layed an hit on him

i'm sure carter is pretty good but va. high had one of the weakest defenses richlands faced last year...both rush defense and pass defense...in the 2 games with va. high mccrackin completed 18 out of 26 passes with 5 td passes and no interceptions....someone in that secondary was giving it up..

D.J. is really good he can cover and come up and make a big open field tackle. But Romulo Fajardo and Matt Davis are pretty good too and saw a lot of action at the other corner last year and will be better in 06.

[ QUOTE ]

last year i had 146 tackles including assists 5 ints and 2 fumble recoveries

[/ QUOTE ]

TOOT TOOT......that is the sound of you blowing your own horn a little bit!

[ QUOTE ]

in the two games against richlands they only completed one pass to the reciever carter was covering. I'm not saying that Va High has the best secondary but Carter is one of the best db's around if not the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

87-6 in 7 quarters. Could it be that Richlands didn't need to throw to the reciever Carter was covering? Just a thought.

Yes that was part of it and the other part was Caleb Jennings ran crazy. I dont even know the kid all i'm sayin is from watching him play he's the best db around in my opinion with simmons from richlands and carper from graham right behind him.