Heard Graham has ticket this year to championship!

wvuraiders

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

All teams are 0-0!! Still 4 months till the season starts and anything can happen in that time!!! just remeber that!!!

[/ QUOTE ]GOOD LUCK to all teams. It will be a great season no matter what happens.

i finally agree with tid bit i do believe swd football is gonna be more competetive than everyone thinks i dont see any blowouts from any team but i do believe it will come down between RHS&GHS taking the district.good luck to all area teams.

i expect tazewell to be competitive for 2 to 3 quarters against richlands and graham......don't really expect the other 2 district teams to be close in the 2nd half of games with richlands and graham

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hows CC suppose to be this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

finishing last in swd next to grundy.probably a rebuilding year for cc.

[/ QUOTE ]

how you know what cc has when you are from graham!!!!!

im just gona say GOod luck to All teams Grundy, Richlands, Tazewell, Carroll County, Graham, Abingdon , Marion and everyone..hope all teams have a Great Season and GOOD LUCK! remember like he said were 0-0

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know they make a booklet you can pick up called a program and most of their starters last year were srs.and yes they lost to richlands 7-6 but big deal graham thumped cc 49-7 so i quit comparing teams by who they lose to or how close it was.richlands had a bad day everybody does.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know they make a booklet you can pick up called a program and most of their starters last year were srs.and yes they lost to richlands 7-6 but big deal graham thumped cc 49-7 so i quit comparing teams by who they lose to or how close it was.richlands had a bad day everybody does.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Graham played Carroll at HOme and won 49-7.......RIchlands played at Carroll and won 7-6. you do the math. If Richlands had carroll in richlands the score would probably been closer to 30-0.

I just don't think Richlands expected the fight Carroll County put up that night. They played like their entire season depended on that one game. Richlands did miss opportunities though to be up 3-4 scores at halftime. When Carroll went to Graham the next week you could tell they just wanted to get it over with and go home. I guess they were still deflated by the one point loss to Richlands. So based on those two games I would say Carroll wasn't as good as they looked against Richlands, but not as bad as they looked against Graham.

last season is gone. It could and probably will be totally different this season. I'll predict this as the order of finish.

1. Graham

2. Tazewell

3. Richlands

4. Carroll County

5. Grundy

Graham, richlands and tazewell will advance to the playoffs and somebody from another district will take the 4th spot for Division 3.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said in a post up before it's a new season!!! What ever happen last year is last year!!! Any thing could happen!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Umm, ok, Richlands is going to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way richlands will be tough again this year,will be really tough to beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]care to requote that?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no way richlands will be tough again this year,will be really tough to beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i would.richlands will once again be the team to beat in the swd.but this is a different year and as always the g-men will be ready for them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i would.richlands will once again be the team to beat in the swd.but this is a different year and as always the g-men will be ready for them.

[/ QUOTE ]ok, gotcha

I believe Graham's a year off from another district title, personally. Give Cole another year to mature, and another year to that two-back tandem, and I think great things could happen in 2007. Richlands is my pick this year, though, with Graham not far behind 'em. I give Grundy the 3rd spot, 'cause I just can't see another 2-8 season out of them. Tazewell and Carroll County round out the five. Again, everyone's 0-0, and will be 'til the mud flies in August.

[ QUOTE ]

I believe Graham's a year off from another district title, personally. Give Cole another year to mature, and another year to that two-back tandem, and I think great things could happen in 2007. Richlands is my pick this year, though, with Graham not far behind 'em. I give Grundy the 3rd spot, 'cause I just can't see another 2-8 season out of them. Tazewell and Carroll County round out the five. Again, everyone's 0-0, and will be 'til the mud flies in August.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy the 2 spot? are you crazy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy the 2 spot? are you crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

he said the 3rd spot!!!!! but still i see where u are coming from!!!!