NBA Playoffs

EH31

Well, as much as I want Miami to win it, I think Dallas or Detriot will win it, but if Miami beat Detriot in the Eastern Conference Finals I think that Miami will beat who ever makes it to the Finals on the West side, which I belive will be Dallas.

[ QUOTE ]

Sa wont make it they was a number 1 seed and still had to go 6 games with the kings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude that dont mean anything!!! Heat went 6 games with the DA BULLS!!! so come up with another excuse!!!

Bulls i think was a little bit better than kings, that and the heat is a 2nd seed, it isnt a excuse, and Jordan i mention the mavericks haha thats who i think will make it out of the western side.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

they have brent barry, robert horry, michael finley coming off the bench

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't tryin to put ya down i was jus sayin who they had,they probobly have the most experienced bench. they also have nick van exel.

The reason i said that is becasue thats what i heard on espn!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Spurs also have Van Exel, Nesterovic, and Ulrich coming off the bench. When it comes playoff time it's about defense. Although the Mavericks are playing better defense this year, they still aren't on the level of SA. Spurs in six over the Mavericks...

It's time for former Tar Heel, Jerry Stackhouse, to get his ring. Next season the Nets take it all to get Carter & Jamison their rings (that is after Washington trades Jamison to the Nets). Then, the following year, the Bobcats come from nowhere to give Felton & May their rings. Unfortunately, McCants & BMW are going to have to get out of their current cities to stand a chance. wink.gif

If Detroit makes it past Cleveland (which I'm confident they will), the Heat will fall in the ECF. Detroit has been slumping for the past few games and this series with the Cavs will serve as a wake-up call for them. I'm calling Dallas vs Detroit in the Finals.

noone expected the cavs to get this far against detroit. i still wouldn't doubt a repeat of last year with the pistons winning it over S.A. this year, but i wish it would be clevland and PHX.

i wish it could be miami vs. the weakest team in the west still in the play offs.. clippers but it probably wont be.. i hiope the cavs can pull it off...today