TOP 5 BEST PLAYERS FROM BLUEFIELD.

FOOTBALLMAN

[ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt that Amaker would've been playing at pittsburgh or any other nfl team. Amaker was a very good football player, but he lacked the height and size for the nfl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was talking about Pete Wood.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt that Amaker would've been playing at pittsburgh or any other nfl team. Amaker was a very good football player, but he lacked the height and size for the nfl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was talking about Pete Wood.

[/ QUOTE ]No he was refering to Ricardo Colclough who played with Amaker in college and is w/ the Steelers.

You see after Donald's Junior football playing Year he was top dog and all-american and had tusculum recordsq. well tusculum got a transfer mean while when Ricardo Colclough transferd in Donald had a jet ski accident which unfortuniatly made donald loss speed and also forced Colclough into not only donalds return postions(which Colclough DA's records in one year lol.) he took his Db position. so yes I believe donald may not have gotten drafted but I think he woulda been a free agent return man.

What would it take for a younger guy who graduated recently to be considered up in these ranks...Opinions? Because as I've seen, many younger players accomplish a lot but are never considered to be as highly ranked as those who came before them...

I say it depends on who u talking about cause im sorry even the 04 squad I honestly don’t think they would have beat a healthy 99 beaver squad. Hell to be honest I think they would have a ruff time with 00 and they was a win shy of the playoffs. And 97 we don’t even wanna get on what that game would be like just think of that humongous speed coming after that small speed. One hit from Sibo or Dews and it was a rap and Tynes well I believe everyone remembers Charlie carrying half of graham's team on his back going towards the end zone towards the end of the game that year (didn’t score on that play. Said that so graham fans won’t complain..lol) so enough said. 95 and 96 no contest so why should we consider any of these recent players? my opinion but I just fell that today is lacking the pure will and lacked total team meanness like we have seen in the past(no killer instinct despite a few)no heart either just think remember the 04 weir game fans leaving players/coaches heads hanging the only way they won that game was the heart of Davis and Perdue.