Who will be coaching Grundy next year?

GrundyWinsAll

[ QUOTE ]

I heard Coach Rowe Stepped Down and it is between Plymal, Compton and Owens.

[/ QUOTE ]

out of the three you have listed who would you like to see lead the wave?

Each one has their own assets to bring.

Plymal an All-American at Concord. He has a great relationship with the players. He has run the offense for many years now.

Compton has college football experience has run the defense for many years. Uses the defense he learned from Carlock and has seniority(been there longest)

Owens played D1 football at Va Tech and is the offensive line coach.

no bad choice here.

sounds like any of those would fit right in,but i would have to go with the one who has been there the longest if it were me deciding,but thats going to be a difficult decision especially if all three want the job.

is it confirmed that Rowe has stepped down? I'd like to see Jack Compton get it if he wants it...he's been there the longest and should get consideration if he wants it.

[ QUOTE ]

is it confirmed that Rowe has stepped down? I'd like to see Jack Compton get it if he wants it...he's been there the longest and should get consideration if he wants it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree i think the one who has been there the longest who has shown dedication should at least get a chance.

well not only that but during Grundy's run of success over the past few years (except last year) the defense has really carried the team and given them the position they need or a turnover when needed...that sort of thing...and Jack is one of the best coaches you will find...he's been an assistant for about 20 years and he's more than earned the job if he wants it...which i hope he does...i still hate to see Rowe leave on a down year like last season...i wish him the best where ever he goes from here...he's been a good coach for many years...just hate to see him go.

Don't tell me the poor girl looks like Sanders! Sanders, while well recognized as a scholar and a gentleman, is far from beauty contestant material. The story goes that Sanders' mom slapped baby Sanders, Dr. Henderson and the delivery room doctor for giving her such an ugly baby. As a young lad, they would tie Sanders to a pole and place him in the garden to keep the crows and skunks out of the beans and taters. When he was at E&H playing football they used to make him put his helmet on backwards to hide his ugly mug.

When he was at RHS in the late 80's, the famous Wrestler Garner Lane beat Sanders face into a turnbuckle at a pro match causing intensive scarring and trauma; that actually improved his looks. At THS he won the Ugly Man on Campus contest three years in a row. This year at Chilhowee Elementary, they tarred and feathered him! Let's hope Coach Rowe's daughter looks a lot different than him!

all lame jokes aside...can you guys quit talking about the guys daughter and stick to football...if you have anything productive to add then that's fine but it's getting pretty lame at this point...and this is a teenager you are talking about so it's really not anything to do with anything.

No your correct. But Sanders can run with the big dogs. He has out lasted alot of you old timers. Just to name a few. That old guy that runs through the town of Richlands like he is looking for lost change on the ground. And what about that short curley headed Dr. that runs and does not like Rock and roll music. And I would say there is alot more.