Graham's Line

GHS89

I think most know who to expect to see in the backfield for the G-Men this year, but what about the offensive and defensive lines? Anyone care to forecast some faces we may see? I don't know about footspeed, but from the way I see it, Graham looks to show alot of size and brute strength on the lines this fall.

The returning starters on the offensive line are TE Nathan Branch, TJ Marrs , G Bobby West , George Damon C Brandon Robinson. The tackle position is a toss up for both sides... good competition though.... our tackles will be our biggest players, i believe, both near 275 or so.

Defensively , id say the two interior guys will be jackson martin and bobby west. Defensive ends george damon and jim ed williams.

Speed kills, strength punishes... Graham D

The Tackles will be either Josh Halsey 6'3 255 soph, Josh Mooney 6'1 290 soph, Jarod Bailey 5'11 240ish Jr, McKay Gillenwater 6'1 235 Sr. or B.J. Riffe 6'0 250ish its a toss up should be a postion to watch

It certainly looks like the size will be there for the G-Men. These are the names I expected to see. I suspect Gillenwater could be bigger than mentioned, as well as Bailey. Throw a couple of brusing back in the mix, and this could look like the '90 squad.

[ QUOTE ]

No. they do it correctly, bar touches there chest w/ no help

[/ QUOTE ]

if your lifting at graham and you take it down you better get it back up on your own or you will be there a while.i dont know what richlands players are lifting because im not there,i cant say they do or dont do that much but they do have a strong program there and those numbers arent that much off from what they probably do so the way there line played last year you would think they all could bench 500.

[ QUOTE ]

No. they do it correctly, bar touches there chest w/ no help

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind me. When was the last time you actually watched a Richlands player bench? Exactly...

• 2 weeks later...

grahams offensive line needs more but the defensive line was darn good.they showed to be working together real well.brown needs to quit out running his blockers.kinda felt sorry for fleming i think they had maybe 10 yards rushing.