tazewell coach

bulldog4ever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it might be walker, hes not coachin at graham anymore i know this part cause sparks took his job on jv, but i have heard from quite a few ppl that walker was goin to coach the boys at tazewell

[ QUOTE ]

I think coach walker is a good coach and would be a huge step-up from rasnick

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasnt walker already been fired once as Tazewell's boys coach? Yep...I believe he has.

haha well once you play for him thatll change your mind, trust me on this i know, hes a cool guy, but hes not a great coach, probly better then rasnick from what everyone says about him, but still dont get your hopes up... and i thought he was the girls coach not the guys? not sure but i think it was girls

Coach Walker coached me before..in middle school and in like rec. league..and i played under rasnick last year..i think walker is the better coach (out of the 2)

[ QUOTE ]

Coach Walker coached me before..in middle school and in like rec. league..and i played under rasnick last year..i think walker is the better coach (out of the 2)

[/ QUOTE ]

neither one of them could get you in shape.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's low tid bit...

neither one of them could get you in shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter if Dean Smith is coaching at Tazewell. The kids there are spoiled and don't want to work on the gamesunless its baseball and now football a little. If they play baseball and are good at it then they don't play basketball which hurts the team also but who could blame them if they have to play with selfish and lazy players. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying all of them are this way. They have had some that were good leaders and played their hearts out when they had to but you can only do so much with 2 or 3 good ones and 8 bad ones.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter if Dean Smith is coaching at Tazewell. The kids there are spoiled and don't want to work on the gamesunless its baseball and now football a little. If they play baseball and are good at it then they don't play basketball which hurts the team also but who could blame them if they have to play with selfish and lazy players. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying all of them are this way. They have had some that were good leaders and played their hearts out when they had to but you can only do so much with 2 or 3 good ones and 8 bad ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is only because you only see the major sports; basketball, baseball, football, etc.

Golf has won three district titles in three years and we don't get any recognition.

"The kids are spoiled"

BS

Graham and Richlands students are far better off in the financial department so don't say Tazewell kids are spoiled.

The work ethic, once again you only see the major sports; Garland Green is the hardest working athlete at Tazewell High School (which is why he is going to a D1 school on scholarship) and he still doesn't get the press he deserves (not that he wants it.)