• V.J. Singh
    • Retief Goosen
    • Ernie Els

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

And you are taught to laugh at others pain? Yeah there were some hard hits. But your defense isn't that good. Hard hitting, yes, good, no. Way to many wholes to the outside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really???too many wholes to the outside huh???so a team with good speed will be able to run on them then right?

A team with good speed will kill them. Lebanon's backs have real good speed and they killed them to the outside. Up the middle was a different story but they couldn't stop them to the outside.

i agree but its not the players its the alingment and they will fix that, they have two great tackles playing end, and are too slow out side because of it, trust me it will be fixed in time. i hope to see a 5 man front soon

[ QUOTE ]

lebanon went deep into their depth chart because they were getting knocked the &^%$ out did anyone else see that one dude i think he was the tail back or something get up and try to walk... looked like he had been drinking all night they had to run over and lead him to the side line

[/ QUOTE ]

Jets.......that's byfar the dumbest post I've ever seen here.......Yeah, Tazewell and Lebanon hit each other hard and Lebanon DID go three deep at several positions and still hung with your "Dawgs". BUT, to make light of ANY kid getting hurt is unthinkable for a true football fan, do you know how bad that looks on you? are you mature enough to understand? Good grief !!!!

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i don't consider them a weak team.....i think they have one of the better teams in the area....but i think there is fairly significant gap from the top 2 teams to the 3rd and 4th best teams in swva...

[/ QUOTE ]

HE's just saying ever one should hit there knees for the almighty BLUES!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i think my point has been validated........still disagree???