Pocahontas Wins

EH31

coach louthan and his staff put a team on the field that pocy people can again be proud of...except for the kid who threw the ball at the craig co. player that tackled him out of bounds. the boys were focused, seemingly disciplined, and they hustled--all of which were severely lacking last season. yes, the win is nice, but seeing the manner in which these guys conducted themselves is far better, i say.

i'm not quite ready to hop on the louthan bandwagon quite yet, but as a coach, i certainly respect the work he's done so far. congrats.

Pocahontas 2-0 after tonight son! We rollin' SON! Graham 2-1 Year of the Doug is just beginning. Steven Brown SON! Ginger Bread Man SON! Catch him if you can SON! Brett Hodock player of the week SON! ROLLIN' SON!

I did not mean the last comment to be directed to POCY HOKIE. I believe it takes a man to admit when he is wrong. Glad to see you now support the coaches and players. Good luck to POCY tonight. I also wish the best for the Southwest District. Graham is still 1 in my heart though I have good friends from all of the schools.

"Pocahontas 2-0 after tonight son! We rollin' SON! Graham 2-1 Year of the Doug is just beginning. Steven Brown SON! Ginger Bread Man SON! Catch him if you can SON! Brett Hodock player of the week SON! ROLLIN' SON! "

Its that rap there homie!!! or is your son playing??? I don't get it?? SON