UNC - Tech

CarrollCavs78

[ QUOTE ]

how many of u tech fans are gonna cry when UNC upsets VT this saturday? Get ready b/c here it comes...I've been feeling it all week!

UNC - 31

Tech - 28

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong wrong wrong.VT 35 UNC 17

Latest line i saw was Tech (-13.5)

I'm interested more in what the Hokie offense can generate. I have faith in Tech's defense. I've eaten my words before.

Good luck to VT.

Carolina played awful the first half of the rutgers game and that is when the guy racked up on yards...something like 150 in the first half...then carolina buckled down on D and almost came back to win.

I think that Carolinas defense will be tight all game its just their offense im worried about with a brand new QB and a revamped O-line...look for this to be a close one, UNC could easily upset Tech espicially if they over look them the way you guys are.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

how many of u tech fans are gonna cry when UNC upsets VT this saturday? Get ready b/c here it comes...I've been feeling it all week!

UNC - 31

Tech - 28

[/ QUOTE ]

My prediction was pretty close right? smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

About as close at Carolina's offense got to the endzone against Tech's starting defense...

Agreed. The first two games lacked long drives. A few of these would allow the offense to develop a rythmn; and for the line to get used to working together. The problem has been the defense keeps leaving them with a short field. (Not a bad problem.)

Tomorrow is the 3rd game of the season, I think Glennon is the right man for the job until Tarod gets there, but a lot of the blame I think goes to Bryan Stinespring. Last week, it seemed like the only pass plays were 10 yrds or less routes in 3rd and long situations. They have the best receivers in the country too along with Ore in the backfield, they have the right weapons around for Glennon to be successful its just a matter of time before they get going as a unit.

Regardless of how good the Tech defense and special teams are, if the offense doesn't get itself going Tech will be in trouble down the road. Glennon had better start taking and connecting on some deep balls or else there will be chemistry issues on offense.