Floyd Mascot apparently assaulted at game...

futbolking

I don't know a lot of details and I don't even know if what I heard is 100% correct... but I have heard that Floyd's mascot (a female cheerleader, wearing the "Buffalo" mascot suit was assaulted by some Rural Retreat fans on Friday night. First off, it's flat out pathetic that men (or almost grown boys) would hit on a girl in a mascot uniform, secondly...I hope they find out who did it and the girl presses charges! I don't think the girl was seriously hurt, but did have to go to the hospital with some bruised ribs. This isn't the first time it's happened. A Floyd mascot was beaten at Carroll County a few years back...

Flat out ridiculous

[ QUOTE ]

This isn't the first time it's happened. A Floyd mascot was beaten at Carroll County a few years back...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...if this isn't the first time the mascot has been beaten up, maybe its the mascot's fault for instigating these incidents...just something to think about...

[

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...if this isn't the first time the mascot has been beaten up, maybe its the mascot's fault for instigating these incidents...just something to think about...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're all heart man.........lol

Hey... mascots need to be tough! The Stanford tree took a beating... Just be glad that Buffalos are no longer endangered... I bet it was a group of American Indians just looking for a meal... Damn the indians... They suck at football... The coach plays XBOX 360...

The first time, a couple of years back, it was not a girl. I heard that some 8th graders were saying stuff about RR and 4 guys fron RR thought it was the mascot and beat her down. THis sounds like a bunch of ignorant kids to me. I feel sorry for the Buffaloe mascot.

You guys are joking about this, but I don't see anything funny about it. We're not talking play fighting here. The girl was basically beaten up by some punks. If this were your child or something, I don't think you would find it funny at all. And no, it's nothing like two mascots fighting in the endzone...

quote: Hmmm...if this isn't the first time the mascot has been beaten up, maybe its the mascot's fault for instigating these incidents...just something to think about...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually G-Man, this kid that was the mascot when the thing at Carroll County is one of the finest individuals you could care to meet. Student body president and one fine character...I guess it's funny from the outside looking in??? By the way, on the same night, Floyd's band bus was vandalized and a lot of the kids stuff inside the bus was destroyed or ruined.

notice i wasnt the one who asked the question.

and seeing as how 95% of the people on this thread were making jokes about it and you decided to choose CC to pick out of the many many counties represented fromt the jokes...well...that shows how much u think about CC.

But who cares...respect us or not...we will still win ball games and that is where it matters.

Actually, I'm puling for Carroll to win their region this year. I would love to see them get a shot at Salem. One key fact you fail to mention. You are the only one cracking jokes that is from 1 of the schools who actually beat the mascot. I didn't single you out. You did yourself.

It was all made up. Nothing actually happened except the kids were pushing and shoving each other and they shoved one into the mascot, not even knocking her down. The father rushed her to the hospital and said these things, (it was on the news sat. morning) and then changed his story when being questioned monday.