sign this petiton for coach gregory

jayster1

hey, im with remington on this one. there is no way..no way, the man was suspended for yelling. there has to be more to the story or coach gregory has one whale of a law suit on his hands. And, i feel like im the only person who keeps saying that the school board has never given a reason as to why he was suspended...and, you know, i would bet that also has something to do with law suits. heck, im the first person to give abingdon heck...its not my favorite town and I really can't say that i like alot of people over there...but come on...NO WAY was the guy suspended for yelling. NO WAY

he yelled and cursed at some players and their parents got mad and the media got involved,which to me honestly isnt a reason to get suspended for, every coach does it. what else you want to kno? u want me to make up something?ok.. here we go.. he spit in someones face and started beating the crap out of him because he missed a tackle, then brutally raped our quaterback for throwing ten interceptions in one game, and he finally got caught for it..

[ QUOTE ]

he yelled and cursed at some players and their parents got mad and the media got involved,which to me honestly isnt a reason to get suspended for, every coach does it. what else you want to kno? u want me to make up something?ok.. here we go.. he spit in someones face and started beating the crap out of him because he missed a tackle, then brutally raped our quaterback for throwing ten interceptions in one game, and he finally got caught for it..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ten INT's is enough to make any coach "go postal". Give the guy a break you guys toughen up. If you cannot stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

You have to keep your eye on the prize. Having gone through a similar situation in my playing days I really sympathise with your football team. That is who really suffers in these situations. But, the only thing you can do is do what you've been doing, play football. Easier said than done, I know. You and your teamates have to realize that you have no control over this mess. Keep your heads up and keep plugging. Remember, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

GOOD LUCK!

Brian Mitchell

u falcons need to quit being such pansies!! if u can't take a little heat, get the hell out of the kitchen... plus if u didn't play so bad, he wouldnt be so pissed!!!!

compliments of RHS.. woo woo

and before coach burkett, coach bob buchanan....the best teams were in the mid to late 70s on up through the mid 80s....and yes - very different players. not all is lost though - they have played in a couple of region championship games in the last 12-14 years, but those were years that the region was down, so who knows.

[ QUOTE ]

u falcons need to quit being such pansies!! if u can't take a little heat, get the hell out of the kitchen... plus if u didn't play so bad, he wouldnt be so pissed!!!!

compliments of RHS.. woo woo

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the kinda cocky attitude you richlnads players are getting now? if soo, then u guys arent gonna go far... might wanna get that fixed...