Why is it???

GMan

I don't ban a lot of people from this board but every year I have to "get rid" of more posters from Abingdon/Bristol than all other places combined!!!

Do you think that the problems with their football programs has something to do with the way they act and post on this board??? The attitudes are the worst I've ever witnessed ANYWHERE!!! Must be something in the water in Washington County...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im from honaker and richlands... so that has nothing to do with it, but when everyone on this board puts down a football team, non-stop, people are gonna get upset, if i kept saying the G-Men sucked everyday of every week, u would take offense to it as well, so dont put this all on us, half of you people instigate it... and that "g-man" is "why it is"

[ QUOTE ]

im from honaker and richlands... so that has nothing to do with it, but when everyone on this board puts down a football team, non-stop, people are gonna get upset, if i kept saying the G-Men sucked everyday of every week, u would take offense to it as well, so dont put this all on us, half of you people instigate it... and that "g-man" is "why it is"

[/ QUOTE ]

Get better.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't ban a lot of people from this board but every year I have to "get rid" of more posters from Abingdon/Bristol than all other places combined!!!

Do you think that the problems with their football programs has something to do with the way they act and post on this board??? The attitudes are the worst I've ever witnessed ANYWHERE!!! Must be something in the water in Washington County...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, I beg you, stop banning the people from Abingdon! Theses wonderful guys and gals are the most entertaining thing that's happened on these forums in a long time. Hell, "Falcan't" fans make the Bluefield fans seem sane.

maybe it's because you don't have the intelligence to find out things that you try to talk about. actually, why don't you just stop talking in general? you're the innapropriate individual who starts most of the arguments. say what you want after i post this, there is no reason to talk back because i am no longer looking at this stupid website with people like you on it.

[ QUOTE ]

maybe it's because you don't have the intelligence to find out things that you try to talk about. actually, why don't you just stop talking in general? you're the innapropriate individual who starts most of the arguments. say what you want after i post this, there is no reason to talk back because i am no longer looking at this stupid website with people like you on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodbye!!! Don't let the cyber door hit you in the... Heaven forbid if that were to happen...Abingdon would suspend the internet...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you pointing that thing at me, baby?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodbye!!! Don't let the cyber door hit you in the... Heaven forbid if that were to happen...Abingdon would suspend the internet...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL good one G-MAN

they wanna fight me when they come to T-Town tom night!! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

they wanna fight me when they come to T-Town tom night!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...no they don't! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they do man go look at the falcons vs dawgs post it was funny when i read it!!

[ QUOTE ]

Gentlemen, is it really necessary to have all of these personal attacks?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is better to give than to receive...I have come to find out. I have received, now It is my turn to give back to the community which is SWVA football...

Why did you kick that guy? He was hillarious! He was the main reason most people started getting memberships here. He said that he was perminantly banned for disagreeing and arguing with the "people who ran the site" on Virginia Preps. Is that true and if so why? That cat is funny...

[ QUOTE ]

Please vote on allowing the return of this "flash in the pan celebrity" or sending him to Virginia Preps perminantly... SON!

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the people have spoken...SON!!!