richlands over rated or not?

rebelman36

to much talk about justin and that little small running back they never talk about there line because thats where it all starts at to much bragging about 2 or 3 boys i am glad they are winning games but when they get to the playoff games it will not be like playing these teams here and there they can beat up on teams around here but when they get up the road then it will be the end of the storm i would like to see you all win state but you are not as good as people are blowing you up to be . i think you will make it 2 or 3 games in to the playoffs then some one thatis real good comes up and clobbers you all people may get mad at me or kick me off this sight but some one needed to step up i am not saying you are a bad football team you are pretty good for teams around here. when you move on up the ladder you will see some team will take it to ya.

Not over rated. I believe they are better than last year on Offence. Their defence is a little weaker up front, but when you are comparing it with last years line, even a little weaker is still very good. So I definetly think this team has the chance to make it to State. However, right now we have to worry about Tazewell.

the blues have a really good team. the reason they only talk about 2 or 3 good players is because they are at the key positions qb, rb, wr. did you think the same thing last year rebel. they basically have the same type of team they had last year just a little smaller on the line. you see were they went last year. yes they lost at state but in my opinion we were as talented a team as TA just could not figure out their scheme of offense. anything short of a state championship for these boys will not be a complete successful year for them. A good year but not a complete success. they can compete with anyone in the state in AA in my opinion as long as they stay healthy and play well and cut down on the penalties. Can they be beat, certainly without a doubt, but are they capable of winning it all certainly so. Not mad at you rebel but just wandering if you have actually seen the blues play or just hearsay is what your going on. if you have seen them play then good for you and your opinion is respected by me. I dont agree with you but i respect your opinion only if you have seen them play.

Not overrated at all. I sticking with my initial prediction that the Blues will win the Region. Now after that, It will depend on what kind of defensive team Richlands runs into. The Region III Champion will host the semi-final game and a team with an athletic defense could give Richalnds some problems. But, without an injury to the quarterback, Region IV champs.

I have seen Richlands play and they are far from overrated! I honestly dont see them losing until at least the state-semi's if even then. They have some tough games left with Carrol and Tazewell. Those two are the swing games remaining. But realisticly i dont see why this team could not win a state championship. Great skill at the skill positions and above average line, and a defense thats only going to get better with more experience. So hopefully the Blues can bring SWVA a state title home this year. Good Luck!

[ QUOTE ]

to much talk about justin and that little small running back they never talk about there line because thats where it all starts at to much bragging about 2 or 3 boys i am glad they are winning games but when they get to the playoff games it will not be like playing these teams here and there they can beat up on teams around here but when they get up the road then it will be the end of the storm i would like to see you all win state but you are not as good as people are blowing you up to be . i think you will make it 2 or 3 games in to the playoffs then some one thatis real good comes up and clobbers you all people may get mad at me or kick me off this sight but some one needed to step up i am not saying you are a bad football team you are pretty good for teams around here. when you move on up the ladder you will see some team will take it to ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may very well be correct. I hope the players don't get caught up in all this sort of talk (and they certainly haven't appeared to this year so far or last). It is a sports cliche but they just need to take one game at a time. I don't particulary care for possibly playing a team twice (Graham, for instance) and trying to beat them a second time (in basketball it was always tough to beat a team for a third time). It just seemed like it was easier to let up mentally. Anything can happen in the playoffs -- that goes for first round of the Region IV playoffs as well. I have faith but there is never a substitute for good preparation and mental focus. They've got the tools though, it seems to me.

There line is above average on both sides of the ball. Overated? are u kidding me, and what do u mean by they whip up on teams around here? Graham is far from being any pushover. If R-LANDS stays healthy and keeps there heads on straight then they will indeed win the state, I havent watched a team this year as good as Richlands...

oHHHH overrated i didnt know i guess so they just kill everyone they play and i think they beat graham pretty good but i guess they arent really good and as you said they'll go like 3 games into the playoffs but i guess if you go that far your not that good

Are you kidding?

Those guys have a lot of heart and skill. They are one of the best teams that has came out of richlands in awhile. Last year they were good but this year its like they have something to prove. I enjoy watching them score in the first half, In the past they was a second half team. Good luck guys and that small running back will run it down your neck and step on your back. Good job to the line for making those holes.