What has happened to Grundy

jeffro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talkin to my brothers and it seems to us, that the best thing that could happen for this team, is to get rid of this fellow in all of your sports. Sounds like he's not doing a very good job. So what if he has won 169 games and only lost 8. If the boys are not playing on the varsity or if they don't know any football, he has failed as a coach. We always thought that the main purpose of a feeder program was to build for the varsity. Not to brag about your record. He must have been playing a bunch of younger teams. We don't this Cox fella, sounds like he was or is one of those little leaguer coaches who's thinks he some kind of expert on the subject of football. Sounds like olewave sees the Big Picture.

[ QUOTE ]

I was talkin to my brothers and it seems to us, that the best thing that could happen for this team, is to get rid of this fellow in all of your sports. Sounds like he's not doing a very good job. So what if he has won 169 games and only lost 8. If the boys are not playing on the varsity or if they don't know any football, he has failed as a coach. We always thought that the main purpose of a feeder program was to build for the varsity. Not to brag about your record. He must have been playing a bunch of younger teams. We don't this Cox fella, sounds like he was or is one of those little leaguer coaches who's thinks he some kind of expert on the subject of football. Sounds like olewave sees the Big Picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Middle shool should be part of the bigger picture ..why doesent the Varsity Program starting next year place the coach they want over it that will distill the work ethic and teach the technical skills that the kids will need to have to have a shot at being a productive Varsity player..To be successfull that is what it"s gonna take..There would be ONE AGENDA instead of every body having there own..Schedule X amount of middle school games 7th-8th graders 6-8 games then schedule X amount of games JV 8th-9th 4-6 games..let the 6th graders play Little league and you need to have a influence there also...Show the kids that the program WANTS THEM IN IT...The horse is all ready out of the barn this year but next year can be a fresh start to correcting the situation..You and I can post on this subject from now till doomsday but it takes the People at the school to get it done and put it in place...So I ask the power that be, do you wanna keep on floundering or do you wanna get back to being the mighty wave?You controll your own destiny..And for god's sake keep politics out of it..If a few people's feelings get hurt that's a small cost to pay when youd be helping a heckuva bunch of kid's year after year..

[ QUOTE ]

You have not seen the sarcasm. The two line coaches for Grundy I have the utmost respect for. Good friends with them both. My post was not intended to put them down because they know a whole hell of lotta about it, both extremely good players and coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

i get your point now i understand sorry. But hey Bull was a kick ass coach haha

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. But look up what the word "POLITICS". That is why the horse is out of the barn.

[/ QUOTE ]

These politicians should want the best for the program..PERIOD should be there only priority.Stevie Wonder can SEE whats going on surely the politicians can..youll never corral that horse as long as Cox has a key to the barn..

Simple Solution: Take Cox's key to the barn away from him. And, if he wants to cry about it, let him cry. Big deal. My brothers and I were discussing the sit-u-ation and we came to the conclusion that this here Cox fella probably wnats to be inducted into the Little Leaguer Coaches Hall of Fame. "Legends in their own Mind" Section. What do you think about that Olewave and Grid-Iron Guru. Ya all take care now.

[ QUOTE ]

Simple Solution: Take Cox's key to the barn away from him. And, if he wants to cry about it, let him cry. Big deal. My brothers and I were discussing the sit-u-ation and we came to the conclusion that this here Cox fella probably wnats to be inducted into the Little Leaguer Coaches Hall of Fame. "Legends in their own Mind" Section. What do you think about that Olewave and Grid-Iron Guru. Ya all take care now.

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREE

[ QUOTE ]

Why are you talkin' so much smack, you know you and COX have you weekly cookout together every Sunday...... what's cooking this weekend?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the big boy would want any thing the olewave be cooking.....