Bluefield/Mount View updates....

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said rules, every game i've attended up until when we've played weir in the state championship game. We've won.

Im very bad luck, maybe my senior year its backwards. I should have went down to the hole

Mt. View punting at own 27 yard line

[ QUOTE ]

Im digusted with our preformance

[/ QUOTE ]

i know how you feel believe me.we shouldve played better than we did too.dang i missed on the pick em this week.oh well.i get to go deer huntin in the morning so that helps.good nite.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the ambulance is stuck in the mud at the 35 yard line for an injured MV player. PAT STILL to come....

[/ QUOTE ]

Mud, when's the last time it rained there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you guys forgot about the heavy thunderstorms that rolled through the area Wednesday night/early Thursday morning...rained like heck in Bluefield about midnight...

[ QUOTE ]

MV stacking the box and blitzing almost every play. as many as 10 in the box on some plays according to the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I told Li'l Freddy on the TSP board the other day, he's getting too predictible on his play calling...I guess MV saw the same things I did...

[ QUOTE ]

And we don't throw the ball because?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because McClanahan was on his back most of the night...I thought the VT line was playing for Bluefield...

I just wanted to say congratulations to Mount View on the win. Hopefully Bluefield will wake the hell up and take care of business in the next few weeks. If losing this game is what it takes for us to win the next three, I'll gladly take it.

BTW, how do you not know to down a punt?

[ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to say congratulations to Mount View on the win. Hopefully Bluefield will wake the hell up and take care of business in the next few weeks. If losing this game is what it takes for us to win the next three, I'll gladly take it.

BTW, how do you not know to down a punt?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I also want to congratulate MV. You guys made the plays when you had to and earned the victory.