Preseason Picks......

Grundy10

u are crazy for picking graham 4th. we have more talent this year then last year. Wills might not be able to play and that will hurt us a bunch because he has been working on his shot and makes just about anything he shots

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I think Hurley should be alright this year... return all 5 starters went 24-11 (or pretty close to that) over the summer during camps. I hope all of our guys keep their heads on straight and put our heart and soul into this season.

heck yeah... im glad people are under-estimating us this year cause then it gives us a reason to go out and win... our first so many games will be tuff with bluefield twice, oak hill academy, pulaski twice, basset twice and a few other good ones, but that will just get us better for the southwest district play...

but heres my picks

BDD:

1.Twin Valley

2.Honaker

3.Haysi

4.Council

5.Hurley

SWD:

1.Graham

2.Grundy

3.Carroll County

4.Richlands

5.Tazewell... (although i think its a tossup for 2nd and 3rd cause im not sure who all Carroll has returning)

HD:

1.Abingdon

2.Va High

3.Lee

4.Marion

Council is way down in boys and girls...In girls, they arent having an 8th grade or JV team. I saw their 8th grade boys last night. They are awful. They just dont have enough kids. Consolidation soon. Hurley has a girls team and new coach. They will be better, but still no competition.

You apparently are flying without a plane!! Grundy should respectfully take their seat in the sellar in the swd just like they did in football. To much was lost from that team to contend, unless Jimmy can shot flames from his arse and become the William Wallace of Bball (Braveheart quote for those who are saying WHAT?). Caroll or Richlands will be the top two seeds with a strong toss of the G-men and Dawgs to take top spots. The season is up in the air for the swd, except for the wave and they will finish at the bottom.

I cant believe ya puttin Abingdon over VHS... Virginia High is loaded the only lost one player off there team and they r returining the 1st and 3rd leading scorers in the district and they have the best definsive guard in the district... the order should b

VA High

Abingdon

Lee

Marion

[ QUOTE ]

I cant believe ya puttin Abingdon over VHS... Virginia High is loaded the only lost one player off there team and they r returining the 1st and 3rd leading scorers in the district and they have the best definsive guard in the district... the order should b

VA High

Abingdon

Lee

Marion

[/ QUOTE ]