Molly Tynes

BigD4VT

[ QUOTE ]

You are not truely going to get in front of a large group of people and pretend this works?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that sort of what I'm doing now? This is honestly the easiest thing in the world to prove. Dowsers have found graves that geologists using ground penetrating radar couldn't find.

Brenda Marble, the woman who's article I learned dowsing from, was called to the cemetery to check a grave site and found that it was indeed an unmarked, but occupied grave. The family, being skeptical of dowsing, instructed the funeral home to dig anyway... Wanna guess what they found?

I met a guy a while back who knew a dowser in Tennessee who offered his services to a friend who wanted to dig a well on his farm. The farmer politely declined and instead paid thousands of dollars for "pros" to come in and find water. After many fruitless attempts they gave up and told the farmer there was no water to be found. The farmer finally decided it couldn't hurt to have his dowser friend come and give it a try... The farmer has his well now.

Seriously, this is so simple to do that almost anyone (2% of the population can't do it) can be up and running within minutes. I even learned something today that I didn't know and I learned it from someone I taught. You hold the rods exactly like you would for a grave except you walk slowly towards a standing, live person and they will split to each side of that person. I don't know enough about it to know if it works on everyone but it worked on me today.

OK, we all need to try this for ourselves. It has peaked my curiosity and I have researched the web concerning it. What would be the easiest way to test this system? I feel like if I went to a graveyard that my subconscious might sque the results. Much less it might be considered disrespectful to the dead to test this in a marked cemetary. Any suggestions?

I just made the rods per the instructions from the website and went to the nearest cemetery. I don't consider is disrespectful at all because that isn't my intention. My intention was/is to locate unmarked graves of people who have been forgotten. Learning to that that by using a marked grave is fine in my opinion. Some people may disagree, especially when it comes to walking on graves.

You can also try it out on a live person. Just have them lay on the floor and walk towards them with the rods.

Anyone who wants to try this should bear one thing in mind... People ARE going to think you're either a NUT or a WITCH. I know I'm not a witch but I probably am a nut so I'm ok with that.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i have about 200 acres in tazewell. think they may be 3 graves on it... like to know for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy to check as long as you can show me about where they are.

Would you be interested in giving me permission to take some nature pictures on your land sometime this winter?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure anytime. its own a small flat ridge, three sink holes. lots of indian relics around them

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, just let me know when you want to check those graves.

I just returned from the Jeffersonville Cemetery and there is indeed an adult female buried in the Molly Tynes grave.

The very large headstone marking the grave is one that was erected by some organization many years after her death and I think that may be the reason many feel she isn't really there... BUT we found her original head stone laying flat at the foot of the grave beneath about an inch of sod. Apparently they relocated it there when they erected the new one.

We also found a female child buried in an unmarked grave between Molly and her mother. The child was about 4 feet tall and there is only inches of space between her and Molly to the left, and between her and Molly's mother to the right. There is a small unmarked foot stone but I couldn't tell if it was for the child's grave or Molly's mother's.

I'm not familiar with Molly's genealogy but one of the ladies who was with me today said she had no known children. If the child was her daughter and under age 10 she wouldn't have been recorded by the census. She could also being Molly's sister. That's something for the Tynes researchers to figure out.

I'll post a few pictures later today.

BigD,i hope that invite up the page was directed at me b/c the next time im over that way, id love to see that done..i dont know how to feel about this at this point but id love to see it done and perhaps try it myself..so im open minded about it, just have to get the time to get with ya..thanks

tom

This is the grave of Molly Tynes with the monument that was erected some years after she was buried

DSC_2817.jpg

This is the inscription on the back that apparently led some to believe she wasnt buried there

DSC_2816.jpg

This is the old headstone that was relocated to serve as a foot stone. It was covered by sod and we aren't sure how long it has been since anyone was aware of it

DSC_2820.jpg

• 2 weeks later...