GRAHAM VS. VHS WEATHER

Messer12

IT is wussy to cancel a football game because of this weather. It's football not ballet. Unless there is thunder or weather that may cause the kids to get hurt like snow or ice on the way to and from the game I say playball.

Football is meant to be played in this kind of weather

[ QUOTE ]

IT is wussy to cancel a football game because of this weather. It's football not ballet. Unless there is thunder or weather that may cause the kids to get hurt like snow or ice on the way to and from the game I say playball.

[/ QUOTE ]

they dont cancel it for the players, they do it for the fans, and because it may flood, people may want to be home to save their houses and stuff, and cause older people cant sit in the rain and watch it and big time ticket money will be lost

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they dont cancel it for the players, they do it for the fans, and because it may flood, people may want to be home to save their houses and stuff, and cause older people cant sit in the rain and watch it and big time ticket money will be lost

[/ QUOTE ] NOOOOOOOO....they cancel it because they don't want to damage their precious field.....call and ask the A.D. the real reason...

i think the reason to cancel games is the threat of lightning... its not worth the risk to players, coaches, or fans... if there is lightning tonite, i think games will be delayed