CHALLENGE TO RICHLANDS FANS!!!

BigD4VT

Great job fans!!! The Ernie Hicks atmosphere is back. That was about as fired up as can be expected in a game that was put away in the first quarter.

Cola, I could hear you loud and clear. Even when I was on the opposite sideline. I cracked up when I was over there and you said "here we go again" on a kickoff.

Blueneck Nation, I heard you guys yelling "Big D" a bunch of times. I wanted to get a picture but there wasn't enough light up there and it was too far for the flash to reach.

THE BAND WAS AWESOME TONIGHT!!!

Now let's keep that atmosphere going!!!

Thanks BigD, I am glad you heard me, But I didnt hear The Nation as much I expected - guess ole Cola drowned them out-hehehehhehee Great night, great crowd, great hits, and the game was pretty good too.

There we go making excuses, haha, Ill be there in 2 weeks, we will have to crank it up a bit for them cats, Is the BlueNeck NAtion ready for a little " CatJerky" ?

[ QUOTE ]

we welcome you & the mrs. to the blueneck nation!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope Muta and his better half get a "special" pass. He's served as a lineman for RHS. Good trench workers are few and far between on the football field.

Edit: Brian, I hope you know that I mean that most respectfully.

Congradulations, But now Muta has to be loud, I have seen him study games before and not really get vocal, But I feel with the proper guidance we can get him out of that shyness

[ QUOTE ]

Nope they wont score 50+ in the playoffs they are going to meet there challenge. They will be lucky to go to state this year

[/ QUOTE ]

This is two weeks now man.

There.

Their.

They're.

You scripting the playbooks over they're for the G-Men?

Any team who goes to state is lucky, but right now Richlands has to think about Virginia High.

You know, no matter how often I read it, it always amazes me when people take jabs at Richlands without realizing/caring that they're taking a bigger jab at their own team. If Grundy, Graham, Tazewell, or anyone else from this area was having the kind of season Richlands is having I would be behind them 100%.

We have one week to prepare and I'm talking to our fans and not our team. I'm sure their game face will be on, now lets put ours on. Bring the toys and bring the noise and let our boys know they do have proud fans in these stands. Thanks D for bringing to our attention our lack of respect for what these boy's have done. So, to the football team you are our Tornados, and we the fans will now do our part and bring the Thunder from the stands. Fans are you with me?

[ QUOTE ]

We have one week to prepare and I'm talking to our fans and not our team. I'm sure their game face will be on, now lets put ours on. Bring the toys and bring the noise and let our boys know they do have proud fans in these stands. Thanks D for bringing to our attention our lack of respect for what these boy's have done. So, to the football team you are our Tornados, and we the fans will now do our part and bring the Thunder from the stands. Fans are you with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yea!!!