richlands

gtownboy

Richlands plays Lebanon on Friday and then plays in the first round of the Region so they will take it one game at a time. But according to Tazewell radio people, I heard they believe Richlands will lose in the first round of the Region.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands plays Lebanon on Friday and then plays in the first round of the Region so they will take it one game at a time. But according to Tazewell radio people, I heard they believe Richlands will lose in the first round of the Region.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if that true my son then that will be a loss handed to you by them Bearcats!!!

no way richlands is getting beat anytime soon..they played everyone they r getting ready to play and beat them BADLY.....plus they are takin the lebanon game personal..so look for a big score put up quickly...they funny thing is that the first string has only played part of the 4th quarter in 2 games...the rest they have been out...

[ QUOTE ]

no way richlands is getting beat anytime soon..they played everyone they r getting ready to play and beat them BADLY.....plus they are takin the lebanon game personal..so look for a big score put up quickly...they funny thing is that the first string has only played part of the 4th quarter in 2 games...the rest they have been out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that may come to bite them in the ass when they find a team that can hang with them, not playing a full game gives credit to the other team that could be in better shape!!

[ QUOTE ]

they will probably get to play four quarters Friday, i think this will be the toughest game richlands will have until deep into playoffs. this Lebanon team is good

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont believe that....can you explain why even with the help of the refs lebanon still lost to tazewell?? and they lost at home to tazewell......and then tazewell got stroked by richlands....i think a weak and overrated lebanon team will be badly exposed by the richlands 1st team on friday.....but mance(if he has any sense) will rest his players before the playoffs....no need for any injuries and whats the difference?? beating lebanon 55-0 with the starters or beating them 48-6 with the backups??

I totally agree. There is no need of taking chances of injuring someone in the 4th quarter if your team is up big. I personally do not think not playing the 4th qtr much this year will affect the players. That is why they do all the strength and conditioning in the off season. That gets them prepared for the season.

First of all I'm not going to start the Tazewell-Lebanon discussion, if you want to read it go to the history. Secondly just because Tazewell beat Lebanon and Richlands beat Tazewell that doesn't mean Richlands will beat Lebanon. Example Honaker lost to Haysi who lost to Lee High who lost to J.J. Kelly, who lost to Holston. Now lets argue how J.J. Kelly and Holston are better Honaker and Haysi.

[ QUOTE ]

First of all I'm not going to start the Tazewell-Lebanon discussion, if you want to read it go to the history. Secondly just because Tazewell beat Lebanon and Richlands beat Tazewell that doesn't mean Richlands will beat Lebanon. Example Honaker lost to Haysi who lost to Lee High who lost to J.J. Kelly, who lost to Holston. Now lets argue how J.J. Kelly and Holston are better Honaker and Haysi.

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands is more talented than tazewell, tazewell is more talented than lebanon, so therefore richlands is more talented than lebanon......lebanon will be blown out on friday nite.....there is no way they win....that musick kid runs hard and hits the holes fast but thats all he does....there is not broken tackles by him, as soon as a fly hits him he falls....not to say it isnt good but if they are to beat richlands he better not even get breathed on or he does down.....richlands 48 lebanon 6

Leabanon has a good single a football team but I don't think they can hang with Richlands. But who knows, that's why they suit up every friday and play. Good luck to Richlands, would be nice to have a couple of state champions from southwest Virginia.