2-Jennings 16 yard rush

3-C.J. pass at 34-yard line

...timeout (RHS) with 3 secs left in the first half

37-yard FG = NO GOOD

END OF FIRST HALF

Blues 48

Pioneers 0

[ QUOTE ]

I won't get Hur-Twin until after the game.

Wave down 10-0 in 2nd, last I heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweepthelegqp9.png

Did you tell TwiGWavReb to SWEEP THE LEG?

/ TD JENNINGS

[ QUOTE ]

nice win blues git er done

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not a richlands fan at all but seriously how could someone have got online earlier this week and said that lebanon could take this one....69-6 is quite convincing.....or am i just wrong?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

nice win blues git er done

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not a richlands fan at all but seriously how could someone have got online earlier this week and said that lebanon could take this one....69-6 is quite convincing.....or am i just wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in all seriousness everyone knew Richlands would win thins one, but some of the Richlands fans didn't want to seem over confident and rude, by saying Lebanon had no chance. And on the other side the Lebanon fans had to show some team pride in saying that they had a chance. But everyone knew there was no chance for them to win. Good game Blues, lets get ready for the playoffs.

Congrats to Richlands. They had this game won before Lebanon even took the field. Lebnanon played on their heels all night. 5 fumbles 2 picks and four muffed kickoff returns showed they were scared. I thought coming into the game they had a chance to score some points. After Richlands got the onside kick Lebanon quit. Then it was on. They haven't made mistakes like that all year and it wasn't Richlands that caused them on the field, those turnovers happened before the game started. The better team definately won tonight. Good Luck in the Playoffs. Hopefully SWVA can have 3 titles this year. Richlands, J.I. Burton and hopefully Lebanon. At least Giles shouldn't intimidate them after Richlands.

classy post from lebanon.they are sure a lot of classless post on the prep board from leb and richlands.im sure that dont reflect on all the folks from these towns but it sure dont look good on neither.yea both teams are good for their class a and aa but dont kill ur teams pride and class by mouthin off.

Congratulations to Richlands, way too much for Lebanon. Good luck in the playoffs, you have a fun team to watch....unless your from the other team......just joking. Best fundimental football team I've seen in years.