william campbell beats up gretna 41-20

zack

Hardly untested. They had to score with less than a 1:30 to go in the game to beat Martinsville 21-20. A win no less but it could have very easily been a loss. Having seen this game and the Magna Vista-Wm. Campbell game I'm surprised at the margin of victory but not the fact that the Generals won. They are very talented and their only 2 losses have been to 2 Div 4 teams ,Magna Vista(24-19 on the last play of the game) and Eden-Morehead(21-20).

Gretna and WC are almost identical on offense. Same scheme, same size, speed and talent. Only difference, WC is very sound, and dissaplined on defense, where Gretna isnt as much so. Giles should win. If Giles can take care of business, we might see this game soon enough.

[ QUOTE ]

I'd love to see a giles vs. gretna playoff game if it comes down to that...I'd pay $6 to see that one...

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, that would be one of the State games if it were to occur...it would cost you $10 to see it...