Graham at Carroll

parsons

[ QUOTE ]

anyone have any details on this game??......i know graham won 20 -14.........i didn't really expect this game to be that close...

[/ QUOTE ]

I did.look were it was played.bad calls bad calls.pitiful.

I'm not doubting there were bad calls if you say there were, but the fact it was at Carroll was not a factor. It's been stated on this board repeatedly that Carroll now uses AOA officials same as the rest of the SWD. In fact, I'm pretty sure your crew last night is the same one that worked Richlands/Honaker earlier in the year.

i agree grahams first touchdown they didnt call the block in the back that allowwed the reciver to score so there is one less touchdown for graham then once again they didnt call a hold when the player from graham raped the player from carroll on grahams last touchdown so there is another touchdown graham should have not had so yea with out bad officating carroll would have won... they only threw what to penalties on graham all night and they where both personal fouls.. and graham twice jumped into the nutrul zone and it was called.. again why is a fan from graham complaining. the calls all went in your favor

[ QUOTE ]

i agree grahams first touchdown they didnt call the block in the back that allowwed the reciver to score so there is one less touchdown for graham then once again they didnt call a hold when the player from graham raped the player from carroll on grahams last touchdown so there is another touchdown graham should have not had so yea with out bad officating carroll would have won... they only threw what to penalties on graham all night and they where both personal fouls.. and graham twice jumped into the nutrul zone and it was called.. again why is a fan from graham complaining. the calls all went in your favor

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAH dude your funny

haha the funny thing is even if those 2 touchdowns were called back (not sayin there was a penalty or not) but it would have just changed the game it wouldnt of said carrol would have won cause graham would of still had the ball on those then the field position if they had to punt would have been different and everything so it would have a been a different game... so you cant say carroll would have won for sure if they woulda called those 2 penalities that probly didnt even happen to begin with

[ QUOTE ]

i heard that on one possesion they gave graham a 4th down when it was really 3rd down

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were listening to the Graham radio broadcast then that is what the radio crew said, but, you see, they missed a play with their constant rambling and not paying attention to what was going on down on the field, they were more concerned about some lady from Carroll Co. who was getting "excited" about the game...no one got screwed out of a down.

Is it possible for Graham to get a radio broadcast crew that is worth a crap??? I've tried listening to this bunch for several years now (even though they have had a few changes...and not necessarily for the better either) and I can never tell what is happening on the field just by listening to them. They seem to think that because they can see what's happening, the listener can see it too. HELLO!!! This isn't television, its RADIO...YOU have to let the listeners know what's happening on EVERY play, not just every other play or so and not what happened four or five plays ago. Besides, if it were television, I'd turn the sound down and watch the game.

One word for the Graham football broadcasts...PATHETIC!!! I can't believe sponsors actually pay for that...VERY SAD!!!

actually they didn't really miss a play down near the goal line.. if they did, then it was a different play

however, CC had a personal foul late hit called against them, and the refs didn't give the automatic first down, they just moved the ball and made it second down.. which in turn, is technically a lost down for graham

[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure your crew last night is the same one that worked Richlands/Honaker earlier in the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother was on the RHS/HHS crew and he didn't say anything about going to Carroll.

about the mysterious loss of a down, i seen a fan screaming at a coach telling him that they lost a down giving CC the ball when it was supposed to be 4th down, the coach said "I know". Their was so much confusion by the officials all night that they all looked like rookies

I do not think a personnal foul is a first down in high school. unless the yardage that you got from it gave you enough for one. I might be wrong on that. Gman if you think your group of radio people are bad just listen to Carroll's radio group sometime. I would love to do a boardcast one day with you and show them how to do it.