ghs84

Who will WIN?  

1. 1. Who will WIN?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I don't normally agree with BlueKick alot, but I agree with him this time. It's difficult to beat a team twice in the same season, much less a pretty good team twice in a season.

I think the G-Men will be ready for this one...just so long as Steve Sheets isn't in Tazewell County that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats that suppose to mean!!! And for the fact the past 2 season, the winner of the regular season game has went on and won the playoff game between these 2 schools.

I still say Graham had the chances to beat tazewell the first time this season but there were a few bad calls in my opinion by Coach Marrs, not saying that he did a bad job cause he did a excellent job. But mainly like those last couple plays at the end were not that great. So if Graham will come out this time with some clear heads, and thinking that this is just one game, they should prevaile (sp) But either way I think it will be a classic game just like the one earlier this season! My prediction, Graham 21 Tazewell 17

[ QUOTE ]

If it is a low-scoring game and Phil Mahood is kicking for the G-men, i like the Bulldogs chances

[/ QUOTE ]ok..buddy i would love to see you come out there and kick the ball!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If it is a low-scoring game and Phil Mahood is kicking for the G-men, i like the Bulldogs chances

[/ QUOTE ]ok..buddy i would love to see you come out there and kick the ball!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not too hard to kick an extra point.....we used to do it pee wee ball all the time

Guest old_school

The hardest team to beat in a season is the one you play twice. Both teams will look to step it up this time around. If Brown is out, it may be different. I say Tazewell 14 Graham 8.

[ QUOTE ]

brown isnt out he will play at full strenght.G-Men by 14.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he is, he's out...won't play against Tazewell..."Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more."...