Graham -vs- Tazewell

ghs84

Who will WIN?  

1. 1. Who will WIN?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything can happen on any given day, especially with these teams being closely matched in talent, I gotta root for Tazewell though, being a bulldog myself, but it will be a great game to watch

-or for me to listen to(gotta work-it sucks)

Either way, its gonna be a close game just like the last one..

Tazewell 10

Graham 6

Well, that goes back to what I was saying, anything can happen on any given game, Graham may come out and blow Tazewell away, but at the same time Tazewell may do the same thing to Graham. I've seen both teams come out and play and I know that tazewell comes out and plays with heart,has some very talented players, and Graham has an all around talented team, so that is where i would reason a close game. but still yet anything can happen out there

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you hope he plays? You want to hang your stuff up already?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a real Larry the Cable Guy!!! I hung my gear up back in 1998 son. What i was saying for retarded ass was I hope he plays i want both teams to be at there best!!! And like my good buddy said up there Tazewell beat Graham when he played!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

As i recall Tazewell never beat graham in 11 years until 2004..so when you were at tazewell your record verse graham was...oh yea (0-4)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a real Larry the Cable Guy!!! I hung my gear up back in 1998 son. What i was saying for retarded ass was I hope he plays i want both teams to be at there best!!! And like my good buddy said up there Tazewell beat Graham when he played!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

As i recall Tazewell never beat graham in 11 years until 2004..so when you were at tazewell your record verse graham was...oh yea (0-4)

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the G-Mans record vs tazewell too(0-4). Never stopped him from putting down the dawgs. He may a won a band festival or two against tazewell.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the G-Mans record vs tazewell too(0-4). Never stopped him from putting down the dawgs. He may a won a band festival or two against tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in football (13-0, 6-3, 20-11, 6-13, 6-7)...now if we're talking baseball then maybe, or even worse...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we beat graham 21-14 in the first round of the playoffs at mitchell stadium in 1999. dont think so? look it up

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we beat graham 21-14 in the first round of the playoffs at mitchell stadium in 1999. dont think so? look it up

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham-Tazewell since 1973 (*-denotes playoff game)...

1973 Tazewell 27-22

1974 Graham 24-21

1975 Tazewell 20-16

1976 Graham 12-0

1977 Graham 21-20

1978 Graham 28-8

1979 Graham 21-18

1980 Graham 13-12

1981 Graham 13-0

1981 Graham 6-3*

1982 Graham 20-11

1983 Tazewell 13-6

1984 Tazewell 7-6

1985 Tazewell 39-21

1986 Tazewell 26-10

1987 Tazewell 16-0

1988 Tazewell 10-0

1989 Graham 19-0

1990 Graham 29-14

1990 Graham 7-3*

1991 Graham 49-26

1992 Graham 34-0

1993 Graham 43-8

1994 Graham 13-6

1995 Graham 38-14

1996 Graham 40-12

1997 Graham 35-6

1998 Graham 13-12

1999 Graham 49-22

1999 Tazewell 21-14*

2000 Graham 21-7

2001 Graham 41-6

2002 Graham 35-12

2003 Graham 42-2

2004 Tazewell 7-5

2004 Tazewell 19-13*

2005 Graham 25-17

2005 Graham 23-7*

2006 Tazewell 7-6

2006 Graham 41-0*

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that has nothing to do with this ball game this week. Yeah I will admit I played for the Dawgs in the down years, every school goes through them. But it dont hurt my feelings if u make fun of that.. Big Deal. But what does any of that mean about Brown playing for that is what I was talking about. Stick to the subject little dude.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He played last game and all graham got was a scoreboard breaking 6 points.....quit talking trash and know that its going to be a great game, that will probly come down to the last possession....tazewell 14 graham 7

[/ QUOTE ]

best i remember carper scored that one

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will spread the field, much like Richlands did. The score will not be as bad as the Richlands deal, but it will not be close as people think.

[/ QUOTE ]

that says alot... not in english but alot.... not sure what though....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does play!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham-Tazewell since 1973 (*-denotes playoff game)...

1973 Tazewell 27-22

1974 Graham 24-21

1975 Tazewell 20-16

1976 Graham 12-0

1977 Graham 21-20

1978 Graham 28-8

1979 Graham 21-18

1980 Graham 13-12

1981 Graham 13-0

1981 Graham 6-3*

1982 Graham 20-11

1983 Tazewell 13-6

1984 Tazewell 7-6

1985 Tazewell 39-21

1986 Tazewell 26-10

1987 Tazewell 16-0

1988 Tazewell 10-0

1989 Graham 19-0

1990 Graham 29-14

1990 Graham 7-3*

1991 Graham 49-26

1992 Graham 34-0

1993 Graham 43-8

1994 Graham 13-6

1995 Graham 38-14

1996 Graham 40-12

1997 Graham 35-6

1998 Graham 13-12

1999 Graham 49-22

1999 Tazewell 21-14*

2000 Graham 21-7

2001 Graham 41-6

2002 Graham 35-12

2003 Graham 42-2

2004 Tazewell 7-5

2004 Tazewell 19-13*

2005 Graham 25-17

2005 Graham 23-7*

2006 Tazewell 7-6

[/ QUOTE ]

litz or hart dont coach at tazewell anymore... they seem to be playing to win now not make people happy

ok ive finished replying to others... so its like this brown is a great player, but it will help tazewell if he plays, for one he will remember how he was hit last time around, he stayed down every other play.... then realize that tazewell is healthy this time and much better and wow them boys will hit you... and they will be no excuses from graham if they lose......but it will come down to turn overs in the end... btw coach marrs gave tazewell no credit for the win last time... he said graham played their b- game and tazewell played their a+ game.. so that means in his oppinion if graham played their a+ game they would beat tazewell bad... sounds like tazewell aint near as good as coach marrs team... hum.....guess he forgot tazewell fumbled on their first carry from scrimage... and on 4th and 6'' when tazewell has a good drive going for some reason tazewell hands the ball off 7 yds deep in the back field.....hum... what ever happend to qb sneaks... so if that was tazewells a+ game where do we go from here... remember coach marrs dont think we are good enough to win unless graham plays bad... what about the fact the walker was still playing hurt... and enus wasnt 100%?...well they are now... so maybe tazewell will have to play their aaa+++ game to have a chance against the mighty coach marrs.....hum....

[ QUOTE ]

ok ive finished replying to others... so its like this brown is a great player, but it will help tazewell if he plays, for one he will remember how he was hit last time around, he stayed down every other play.... then realize that tazewell is healthy this time and much better and wow them boys will hit you... and they will be no excuses from graham if they lose......but it will come down to turn overs in the end... btw coach marrs gave tazewell no credit for the win last time... he said graham played their b- game and tazewell played their a+ game.. so that means in his oppinion if graham played their a+ game they would beat tazewell bad... sounds like tazewell aint near as good as coach marrs team... hum.....guess he forgot tazewell fumbled on their first carry from scrimage... and on 4th and 6'' when tazewell has a good drive going for some reason tazewell hands the ball off 7 yds deep in the back field.....hum... what ever happend to qb sneaks... so if that was tazewells a+ game where do we go from here... remember coach marrs dont think we are good enough to win unless graham plays bad... what about the fact the walker was still playing hurt... and enus wasnt 100%?...well they are now... so maybe tazewell will have to play their aaa+++ game to have a chance against the mighty coach marrs.....hum....

[/ QUOTE ]

too much head shine has went to marrs' brain....he's an idiot

Haha

But seriously, since when does Doug Marrs have enough credability to rank other by the letter system. I didn't even know that he was aware of all 26 letters. I think someone replaced his turtle shine for his drinking water or something like that.

"Coach" Marrs doesn't even call the plays, (I don't think), so when he wins a few games, then he may be able to rank other teams playing ability. But for now he should just keep waxing his head, maybe he can get it shiney enough to distract the Tazewell players during the beatdown Graham is going to receive Saturday.

[ QUOTE ]

they interviewed marrs on graham week off a few weeks ago and I quote that marrs said he and everyone was shocked that Tazewell had beaten Graham. Wasn't no one from T-Town shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the coach supposed to say that his team isnt good enough to beat another team. The coach said that they got out played, just as he should have. If he would have said that Tazewell was better and that there was no way that Graham should have won, then that would definetly weaken the moral of the team. And going into this weeks game thinking that tazewell is a better team would not help the team mentally. Thats just my $0.02.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

they interviewed marrs on graham week off a few weeks ago and I quote that marrs said he and everyone was shocked that Tazewell had beaten Graham. Wasn't no one from T-Town shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the coach supposed to say that his team isnt good enough to beat another team. The coach said that they got out played, just as he should have. If he would have said that Tazewell was better and that there was no way that Graham should have won, then that would definetly weaken the moral of the team. And going into this weeks game thinking that tazewell is a better team would not help the team mentally. Thats just my $0.02.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely, you need to keep your team's confidence up to play the game, and since the game was so close, we all know that it isnt true, BUT, he could have simply said that both teams came out and played, and they'll just have to do better the second time and talked of his team doing better instead of pointing out that Tazewell played there best and Graham didn't. The best way to put it is, the game is on Saturday, and we'll see what happens. Still, no coach should have to worry about even talking about how the other team plays, because he can not control that, but just on how their team can play against the other.. Thats just my $0.02.

coach marrs is an idiot....but yeah i guess tazewell will have to play our best game of our lives to beat them again....b/c they are "coming for tazewell" according to marr's nephew...who isnt even good...but we'll see saturday