Graham 41-0

swva_fan

no way my post reflects the attitude of the tazewell football team. in an earlier post i sent congrats. to you guys on the 2006 season! just 2 idiots being idiots - but the last time i checked football was a team game. and on this or any other site an ind. player should never be singled out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

no way my post reflects the attitude of the tazewell football team. in an earlier post i sent congrats. to you guys on the 2006 season! just 2 idiots being idiots - but the last time i checked football was a team game. and on this or any other site an ind. player should never be singled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly

dang ... some "true" bulldogs on here aint there ... i know i played bad as a quarterback .. but wasnt there eleven of us out there in green? and whoever dawg05 and bulldog52 is... dont you remember when you were 17 and played football? it'd be different if i was suppose to be some awsome player.. but im not .. i stepped in because i thought i could help my team out by playing there ... obviously not though ... obviously 8-2 is a pathetic season according to these jokers... and yeah we werent ready to play the game against graham and they were ... but ya know what, thats how it goes sometimes. and it just so happened that this was the last time for us ... and to be as hard as it was to hang it up for the last time our so called fans sure didnt make it any easier for us ... we got booed by our own studnet section, guys who dont even know what its like to go through all the stuff in august and practice every week ... some of us had worked for five or six years for this ... just to get kicked in the face not only by graham but by our own tazewell high school fan base ... im sorry .. but that is pathetic and you guys need to learn that those 35 kids out there playin dont all have an S on their chest like you all claim to have ... so i'll take the blame for my part but remember there was eleven of us .. so blame eleven of us for the loss

Yeah i do rememberhow bout them dawgs my jr and sr year 0-20. Cry all you want about what i posted the truth is the truth. Once the score go to were it was Tazewell started playing for every man for himself.

I think with that reply you showed that you are a bright young man who isnt afraid of accept things the way they turn out.being able to accept responsibility isnt easy and your right sometimes things dont go as planned but you just proved to me that your one classy football player.and congratulations on a great season 8-3 is better than 0-10 I bet your family is proud of you,and your community and school and fans should be also.

[ QUOTE ]

I think with that reply you showed that you are a bright young man who isnt afraid of accept things the way they turn out.being able to accept responsibility isnt easy and your right sometimes things dont go as planned but you just proved to me that your one classy football player.and congratulations on a great season 8-3 is better than 0-10 I bet your family is proud of you,and your community and school and fans should be also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I have all the responsibility in the world with my 2 kids. I have no clue to what the hell your talking about and I belive u dont either!!!

Well let me just say this if i was a player on that tazewell football team and i heard my own fans booing me out of the stadium i dont think i could ever forget that its really ashame when 30 year old men cuss and scream at a 16-17 year old kid just because the kid isnt having a great game. Apparently these so called fans have forgotten that they were ball players too and im sure they were not perfect in everygame because if they were then they would have went off to college and be playing in the NFL right now. Bulldogs you guys played a great season you just let one game slip away from ya dont let one game ruin your mindset and make yourself seconed guess your whole high school football carrear.

I didnt put the team down i was there for every game this year till the final quater was played. All i said was drew should have not been the QB. Hell last year he was scared to catch the ball when it was thrown to him. And back to the first game with graham when tazewell run that reverse that scored he was pointing to the back to run this way he was just standing there watching when his ass should have been down field bloacking, hes scared to take a hit. But again u can talk all u want Because i dont have to explain myself to anyone on here for what i say.

Hey why must you continue to single one player out the whole team was out on the feild. Oh yea i forgot i was talking to peyton manning the man that knows everything about playing QB he is so good guys he could throw it 70yds and run down feild and catch it for a TD give me a break bulldog you are the type of person that makes everyone else around here not like tazewell im not saying that all the tazewell people are like you because there not most of them have common sence something you lack.

Hopefully the young man can ignore childish insults from grown men and be proud of the season he and his team had. One thing I can't stand is adult fans being critical of 17 year old kids as if they were getting paid. As long as these kids are doing the best they can nobody has the right to expect more, and if they're not doing their best the criticism is best left to the coaches who can do it constructively. Tazewell fans... Be happy with your team for having an 8-3 season because back in August not too many people expected it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I have all the responsibility in the world with my 2 kids. I have no clue to what the hell your talking about and I belive u dont either!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

that post wasnt ment for you 52 it was ment for STE ok.at least he shows class all you show is your ass.

LOL you guys crack me up!!! Yoy took nothing and made something out of it. And arent u guys the ones that keep telling everyone with replies thats my opinon and isnt that what this board is for get over it!!!

[ QUOTE ]

dang ... some "true" bulldogs on here aint there ... i know i played bad as a quarterback .. but wasnt there eleven of us out there in green? and whoever dawg05 and bulldog52 is... dont you remember when you were 17 and played football? it'd be different if i was suppose to be some awsome player.. but im not .. i stepped in because i thought i could help my team out by playing there ... obviously not though ... obviously 8-2 is a pathetic season according to these jokers... and yeah we werent ready to play the game against graham and they were ... but ya know what, thats how it goes sometimes. and it just so happened that this was the last time for us ... and to be as hard as it was to hang it up for the last time our so called fans sure didnt make it any easier for us ... we got booed by our own studnet section, guys who dont even know what its like to go through all the stuff in august and practice every week ... some of us had worked for five or six years for this ... just to get kicked in the face not only by graham but by our own tazewell high school fan base ... im sorry .. but that is pathetic and you guys need to learn that those 35 kids out there playin dont all have an S on their chest like you all claim to have ... so i'll take the blame for my part but remember there was eleven of us .. so blame eleven of us for the loss

[/ QUOTE ]

my question for all you people out there critizing the quarterback for the loss and everything... your years in high school did yall win a state title? did yall play college football? are yall in the NFL right now? hell did yall even win the southwest district? or how about a regional playoff game?... yeah its easy to say bad $#!T about KIDS that are workin there butts off all season FOR YOUR SCHOOL and have a bad game and nothing goes right for them, but my question is what did you do during your years?

drew played good the whole season, got you to the 8-2 record, and because he has one bad game you'll say he should have never been in there anyway? who would do better? muncy? he played maybe 5 minutes and had just as many turnovers as drew did. drew made some mistakes, but everyone else did too....and the student section booing him is really classless. i barely even know drew but i was still yelling "put walker back in". he got you there and your gonna pull him...i didn't see that. i know he just wanted to help his team win.... sadly in football only 1 team can win..someone's gotta lose. get over it

[ QUOTE ]

drew played good the whole season, got you to the 8-2 record, and because he has one bad game you'll say he should have never been in there anyway? who would do better? muncy? he played maybe 5 minutes and had just as many turnovers as drew did. drew made some mistakes, but everyone else did too....and the student section booing him is really classless. i barely even know drew but i was still yelling "put walker back in". he got you there and your gonna pull him...i didn't see that. i know he just wanted to help his team win.... sadly in football only 1 team can win..someone's gotta lose. get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

well put... it's funny how when the quarterback plays a great game everybody praises him.. and then when he has one bad game everyone blames him..that's pathetic....and what's even more pathetic is that the people that blame him don't know what they are talking about in the first place...no..drew didn't play the best game...but neither did his line either...the team as a whole was not ready to play..and it showed..but you win as a team..and you lose as a team.. this was Tazewell's last game of the season..the fans could at least say congratulations on a great season.. 8-3...that's an impressive season..congratulations to the seniors on that team..you played your hearts out this year..good luck in all you do!