Lebanon @ Giles gametime!

plooolt

The kickoff for this game will be FRIDAY at 1:00 or 1:30. Just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of playing a playoff game on Fiday afternoon. Really think this will hurt attendance. I for one will be working.

[ QUOTE ]

Why on earth don't they just play on Saturday afternoon??

[/ QUOTE ]

Tech/UVA game in Blacksburg at noon. It's be STUPID to play it on a Friday afternoon! Play it as normal on Friday night kicking off at 730!

This is a classic matchup. These 2 meet in the playoffs pretty regularly. Now I think we are playin yall next year in the regular season. This will be another power vs. speed matchup. Can we contain Lebanons' speed, and can they stop our power running game? See yall Friday, and have a safe trip over.

Rural Retreat did'nt put up 60 on Lebanon, Richlands could easily put up 60 on Giles and not break a sweat. Lebanon put up 69 on Rural retreat and before you ask.......yes, I've seen Giles play, very Big, very strong, very sloooow. I believe it'll be closer than you think.

I was'nt disrespecting Giles, just pointing out a few observations. YES, Richlands could hang up 60 on Giles with no problems, you have to see Richlands and Giles to understand it. Giles IS slow but very stout, they'll handle the line of scrimmage no doubt and if Lebanon can't spread things out.......it'll be a blowout. Lebanon has speed to burn but if the line can't make some holes then speed is useless. Giles will score on Lebanon plenty, Lebanon does'nt have the strength nor size of Giles. I don't think it'll be a cakewalk for Giles but I've been wrong before. Don't take things so personal, I was just making a few observations.

I don't know if Richlands would score 60 on Giles but I would bet 1 thing, Giles would struggle to move the ball on Richlands. Richands is a classic powerhouse this year. I too have seen Giles play and I wouldn't call them slooow but they do lack some speed. This will only hurt them in the title game. Essex and Gretna each would bring mega speed to the artificial turf.

i dont think he was sayin lebanon would put 60 on the board .he was sayin richlands could and i dont doubt that at all,and im not tryin to disrespect giles whatsoever.they have a great program and good team .good luck to both teams and hopefully injury free game .go pioneers.

I saw Giles play Glenvar. Lebanon is considerably faster than Glenvar and can throw, no wounded ducks. If Richlands left their A team in the entire game they would have put 60+ on everybody they've played. Lebanon pulled most of their seniors after the first half, left one or 2 on defense to help the younger kids.

In saying Giles is slow, that does'nt mean they're not good. With their style of play and the single wing they don't need a lotta speed. I believe Lebanon will be tougher than most Giles fans think.