Twin Valleys future the rest of the way

richmondhunters2

Well depends how moore pushes them this week, i bet it wasnt pretty today and it wont be tomarrows practice either. but it all comes down to as the unsportsmanlike comment a bdd player made to the paper "We knew we had it, cuz we knew we wanted it more than them" its true but you dont glot about that. Good Luck to the panthers They will need since they are now the Underdogs with a bye lol, since they are more than likely playin a team with a enrollment of 700 i believe in gate city, and they only have 280some.

hell ya man... lol... from here on out it'll be 250 against 700... but radfords gone now.. thats a good thing!! I still think Region D is strongest again this year..

Focus for TV is a key.. hope for officials that will call a foul fri.(GC fouls alot) and it will be ok... leave it all on the floor!!

As far as the statement in the paper.. thats motivational material for TV. They played their best game of the year and TV played not so good... but was still close enough to strike had all they starters not fouled out... IMO.. Honaker has a problem finishing!! but thats me.. lol.. good practices this week guys and heads up.. not alot of teams even get to go where your going friday.. win that one and get 2 more!! wow...

Yes GC must win against RC.. that should be a good one.. maybe.. RC and GC are in the same county.. that could be a county rivalry thing.. so who knows.. i'm pulling for RC.

[ QUOTE ]

Well depends how moore pushes them this week, i bet it wasnt pretty today and it wont be tomarrows practice either. but it all comes down to as the unsportsmanlike comment a bdd player made to the paper "We knew we had it, cuz we knew we wanted it more than them" its true but you dont glot about that. Good Luck to the panthers They will need since they are now the Underdogs with a bye lol, since they are more than likely playin a team with a enrollment of 700 i believe in gate city, and they only have 280some.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what your problem with that statement is. If you saw the game then you know it is nothing but the truth. Truth hurts sometimes. The only way TV gets past GC is if Baldwin shows up, which he hasn't all year offensively. The Anderson kid is quicker and more experienced than Horne and Simpson will be facing a taller quicker defender as well. Honaker kept Baldwin out of the BOX for the most part (4-8ft. from hoop). If GC does this it will be a blow out. Baldwin must have a big offensive game. And he is very capable. Good luck TV!!

TV has to avoid foul trouble. Simpson picked up 2 quick fouls against Honaker and I think that took TV out of their game. Simpson is a tough kid and plays well on the inside and shoots well from the perimeter, wihout him on the court, Horne didn't have a good outlet dish it to. Him being out also hurt them in their rebounding. Combine with that Horne was having trouble shooting the ball it was a recipe for disaster. Not to mention that Honaker had their best game of the season in terms of shooting. Baldwin has to beat the double team down low and start being an offensive presence. Smith is almost always open under the goal with the double team on Baldwin. They need to do a little better job getting him the ball. Rife hustles to the ball. He's not that great of a shooter, but he plays great defense. The point I'm making is, that they have to keep their starting five on the court to win. If they have to go to their bench (nothing against those guys) it will be tough to win versus Gate City or Rye Cove.

Hey pocket nines u have no idea what you are talking about, Twin Valley had one bad game and they are in the top 10 in the state and you are saying that they have no chance. And the bench is young but they do their roll well, so lay off of the young guys. I know what your saying but they can compete well also it doesnt matter how old they are. I am always at the panthers games. No i do not have a child on the team, but i dont really pull for them either. But the play real, true basketball. That is what I love to watch. I dont even live within 20 minutes of Twin Valley. But I have all kinds of faith in Twin Valley.

good attitude about winning and confidence in yourselves.. yes yourselves.. lol.. i believe your a jv player. Maybe a reserve!

Your bench will have to produce to move IMO... They did ok. the other night. In big games ppl have to step up. You can do it GC is very beatable! Get Baldwin the ball more, he is capable of carrying you!!